Discussion: Reports: Kushner Adds Defense Lawyer To His Team For Federal Russia Probe

This news is just devastating…

but not to me. :smile:

26 Likes

Hmm…I don’t recall things going all that well for John Edwards or Jack Abramoff.

May young princeling Jared have the same level of success.

15 Likes

Not to worry folks.

I’m sure Jared can still achieve the same level of success on Mid-east peace from a jail cell.

19 Likes

So much winning.

8 Likes

This administration really is creating jobs. For the legal community. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

17 Likes

I’ve got a migraine and I’m just not keeping up today. But what a Technicolor cinemascope shitshow this day is turning out to be.

15 Likes

It’s the new #MAGA campaign.

And now, billed as part of a major cost-cutting effort, only senior White House advisers who are NOT under investigation will be served lunch at staff meetings.

18 Likes

Does Jared get his own White House War Room, too?

2 Likes

My guess is that after he wet himself in Israel he realized Daddy might not protect him and thus he might need to turn turncoat

1 Like

Here’s a quote from Charles Kushner in a 2007 interview just before the Great Recession hit.

What do you think of your record deal last year?
We still hold the record for the most money paid for a single asset [666 Fifth Avenue]. Every day I want to see somebody break that record. I’d rather be the guy that loses that contest, not who wins it.

5 Likes

Hey, Abbe - a tip:

Get the money up front.

8 Likes

This really has turned into a soap opera. I think it’s called “The Bold and the Indicted.” Ah poor Miss Ivanka will have to choose, her father or her husband. What will our hard working mother/business owner/fashionista wannabe do? Tune in tomorrow for the latest developments.

10 Likes

Strange how the concept of urination pops up in that family. They may want to have that looked at, may be a congenital thing shared across the blood lines. Even by marriage.

2 Likes

Lawyers all the way down

7 Likes

Whoa, whoa, whoa… 666 [I could shoot somebody on] Fifth Avenue is owned by the guy who looks like grown-up Damien Thorn?

Along with the factoids that Reality Winner is a person and, you know, Biff Tannen is leader of this alternate universe, I think this proves that the great screenwriting team in the sky is trolling us.

4 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. :smile:

I think a lot of people felt that we had crossed over into a Philip K. Dick parallel universe last November and it happened while we were sleeping. You still have the usual cast of characters, but the US is now an Americanist state led by a Superman.

2 Likes

McConnells all the way down

3 Likes

Hope you feel better soon, ralph.

8 Likes