Discussion: Reports: House Intel Committee To Call Trump Org CFO Allen Weisselberg To Testify

1 Like

Someone just threw some more logs on the fire.

26 Likes

Boom!

13 Likes

I love it! He can lie to them or plead the fifth over and over again. Either way it’s not good for the fat man.

38 Likes

I think House Intel Committee investigations should become a regular weekly TV program. Will Gym Joran wear a coat this week??

Tune in to find out :grin:

17 Likes

Looks like you’re getting your wish. Cohen’s back in next week.

Maybe they’ll pencil this guy in the week after that?

12 Likes

And this is the House Intelligence Committee, headed by Adam Schiff. Hope Trump doubles down and defiantly tweets his nickname for Schiff again soon.

Cummings has not yet followed up on his stated interest.

smacks lips

20 Likes

If you listen closely, you can hear the shredding noise coming from Trump Tower.

23 Likes

This should be fun. Weisselberg has been his accountant for years; I’m going to be he pleads the Fifth. (Can one do that outside of court?)

5 Likes

Fatso will be so unhinged to learn the CFO is going to sing, er, talk, he’ll stoop to nicknaming him. I’m thinking Weasel Weisselberg for the initial foray.

14 Likes

Orville Redenbacher and his wicked scheme to increase sales…

23 Likes

I read on another thread a comment that Trump’s refusal to pay his legal fees was the precursor for Cohen’s turning on Trump. I understand that Weisselberg has held this position of trust so long that he first worked for Fred Trump. One can only hope that Don the Con has held true to his nature and mistreated and/or stiffed this guy somewhere along the way, and that Weisselberg like Cohen will feel a sense of betrayal after long and loyal service.

3 Likes

Gym will eventually wear a wrestling singlet, and he’ll look divine in it but not quite like this.

11 Likes

House Intel Committee To Call Trump Org CFO Allen Weisselberg To Testify

Are Jordan and the rest of the morons start calling him pathological liar as well? A crook he is and of the worst kind, Trump doesn’t hire any other type.

4 Likes

Will the southern District of New York wait until Trump is out of office to charge to assure no constitutional fight over trying and convicting the biggest blemish on democracy in American history…

2 Likes

Probably for him, they’ll follow whatever lead DOJ says. But for his kids and everyone around him, no. That shit’s coming, and concurrent with The Report.

8 Likes

Weisselberg Womp Womp…

6 Likes

Or it’ll be “he was with my organization a very short time, a very short time”

8 Likes

I like it but won’t be satisfied until I see that arrogant entitled cretin Doof Jr. on the hot seat.

5 Likes

Will Weisselberg testify in public or behind closed doors? Have they announced that yet?

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available