Discussion: Reports: Bannon Was 'Thrilled,' 'Proud' After Trump's Charlottesville Presser

1 Like

Get rid of this pig NOW!!!

17 Likes

How great is this gonna be if Trump suddenly decides this mess is Bannon’s fault and underbusses him?
Nah, Trump’s not like that.

11 Likes

I can almost hear that Lee Greenwood patriotic beer commercial song playing in the background as he said this. We’re talkin’ PRIDE, bitchez!

5 Likes

I don’t think he will because I don’t think he can. Bannon can control those alt-rt votes and he knows where the bodies are buried.

14 Likes

Unfortunately, I think more people are going to die at the hands of these Nazis & alt-righters that Bannon so clearly loves.

6 Likes

I’m sure you were you paper hanging son of a bitch.

1 Like

You know that. And I know that.
But does El Bufon?

I’ve seen it said here that Trump “knows” person A or group B or whatever got him elected. When Crunch Time comes, Donald Trump believes Donald Trump got Donald Trump elected. And tht the only problem with THIS post so far is too little Donald Trump.

9 Likes

Those are some hard trolling anonymous friends Bannon has there.

1 Like

A little OT, but not much. This is just too fucking rich!
Had to repost this article about Javanka I found on Rawstory.com:

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/jared-and-ivank-tried-to-temper-trumps-nazi-response-but-were-on-vacation-at-the-time/

Gee, wasn’t that the same excuse the majority of the German people used at the end of WWII? “Yeah, we were gonna stop the crazy motherfucker, but we were all on vacation at the time.”

19 Likes

'Damn, you have a point.

1 Like

If you review various Trump fiascos the Kushners are quite often on vacation. Funny that.

17 Likes

I say let him stick around for now. Gannon and Pence can help to sink the orange’s ship of fools.

3 Likes

I’m assuming that we we come with ropes and torches, many will want Bannon done right after the Asshole-elect.

I forgot to ask Ivanka if the roses are in bloom at Berchtesgaden this time of year.

5 Likes

You can say that again.

Funny, I’ve seen pictures of trolls and they never draw the knives…

1 Like

Just keep your hands off that slimy little Hungarian Nazi pig Gorka. That motherfucker is MINE!

5 Likes

Slightly OT but definitely relevant. This is the guy who ghost-wrote The Art of the Deal. He certainly has shown an understanding of Trump’s psychology.

12 Likes

Not everyone was ‘thrilled’

10 Likes

As Rachel Maddow Said
I have suffered from lack of imagination.
Never in my wildest dream could I have Imagined a Presidency and administration like this

13 Likes