Discussion: Report: Wohl, Burkman Try To Fabricate Sexual Assault Allegations Against Buttigieg

Another source, a self-identified Trump supporter, told the Daily Beast that the pair — using aliases

And the aliases didn’t help.

Even dunce caps couldn’t conceal their fecklessness.

25 Likes

Wonder how these deplorables manage to combine evil and stupidity.

26 Likes

“It’s not going to throw us,” he told the Daily Beast. “Politics can be ugly sometimes but you have to face that when you’re in presidential politics.”

Says the seasoned old hand at running for President.
3 Likes

These guys are worse than ‘trolls’ and this is not just ‘dirty politics’. This is an intentional smear campaign fueled by libel. I’m thinking these bottomfeeders need jail.

52 Likes

Yes, I wonder if these are crimes for which these two scumbags can be prosecuted.

34 Likes

Mercifully, this is a common combination.

6 Likes

Oh they’re worried
Real worried
Trying to figure out how to get Donnie re-elected using only his 30%
Running short of Bengazi’s!!! this time round
Maybe some swift boating ? He was in the military
Call Kevin

Kevin McCarthy:“Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she’s untrustable. But no one would have known any of that had happened, had we not fought.”

18 Likes

the fake accounts using someone’s name without consent has to be illegal

11 Likes

Roger Stone wannabees.

4 Likes

They need to be arrested, interviewed, charged with fraud, and locked up.

7 Likes

Isn’t Burkman the guy whose fly was down at the last fiasco press conference? Or am I beginning to make shit up in my own head?

16 Likes

It’s not. At most it might be a violation of a ToS agreement depending on the website.

2 Likes

They use the finest tools to ply their craft.

11 Likes

Yes to the first question.

(But that does not preclude a yes to the second question.)

11 Likes

Look,

These imbeciles are starving to be lapdogs and just keep embarrassing themselves with incompetence in their zeal to be somebody.

They are doing more to stop Fox News than anyone else by showing just how most allegations reported by the Right are just flatulence. Noisy and smelly, born from total crap, but no real substance.

7 Likes

Hard to believe there could be someone sleazier than Trump, but Jacob Wohl manages to accomplish it.

13 Likes

Was there no legal consequences to him pulling this with Mueller? Will there be any now? This cannot be legal and this little shitbaby needs some jailtime or, failing that, a crippling financial penalty.

12 Likes

It’s like the worst kid in your high school, that ratty, weaselly punk who was always getting in some kind of stupid trouble, is now, stupidity having planted its flag in the halls of power, a political celebrity and a nationally known name.

12 Likes

Why would anyone choose to be so evil?

5 Likes