Discussion: Report: WH Tech Support Thinks Kelly's Personal Cell Phone Was Compromised

Kushner bugged it.

5 Likes

“… when he told them his phone would not update software properly and had not been working properly for months.”

And this is the guy who separates our country from chaos?

Yikes.

20 Likes

Probably got the malware from Trump, Flynn, Fredo (Don Jr.) or any of the other compromati.

5 Likes

We need to take that “Adults in the room” meme and send it out on the road for more seasoning.

8 Likes

Hahaha. “Breaking” on Ari Melber’s show, Mueller’a team has already gone to London and talked to Steele. What a surprise.

14 Likes

Sounds like the excuses my husband gives as to why 21st Century technology is out to get him.

3 Likes

Considering our President is compromised I’m not sure this is that big of a deal, but then again, until this gov’t begins to take tech security very seriously every breach is of major concern.

The fact the Secret Service can’t even bother to maintain a complete record of every foreign agent guest that goes into Mar-a-lago should be a big enough warning bell.

Btw, they might want to check Ivanka’s phone, because I gaurantee she listens in on oval office meetings…I’d be surprised if the entire family along with a few other senior advisors haven’t been compromised since at least December.

14 Likes

Excellent! Especially after Senate Intelligence said they had “hit a wall” or whatever on the Steele dossier.

7 Likes

If I had to make a bet, I’d wager that his phone was compromised by hackers INSIDE the White House.

6 Likes

Anyone ever think to bother to check to see if the Tangerine Buffoon’s twitter-tool has been compromised? Why does HE even still have a private cell phone? /rhetorical question.

5 Likes

I have to assume that by now, Trump’s twitterphone has been thoroughly hacked, and is being used as a microphone in just about every meeting Trump has.

10 Likes

I didn’t know Kelly was pulled off AF1 yesterday and didn’t go to Las Vegas. If his phone was compromised, Trump’s little Nazis were involved.

3 Likes

Man…I just hope we’re doing the same if not more to Putin. Getting tired of all this losing to Russia since Trump took office.

8 Likes

Yes. He separates the country from chaos, but apparently not from competence. For that, you’d have to call in the Democrats.

2 Likes

Looks like private email servers are the only things that don’t get hacked…but they will get Haberman and Baquet on your case.

2 Likes

White House tech support recently introduced new security features for White House communications using slides even a dotard could understand.

When used in conjunction with the “Cone of Silence,” they said, top-secret conversations
will be the most secure of anywhere “to infinity and beyond.”

6 Likes

Ahh, so perhaps this is where at least some of the leaks are coming from. Will be fascinating if we find out who has hacked them, and who else has been hacked.

2 Likes

This does not increase my confidence in Kelly.

4 Likes

Protection from birth to death?