Discussion: Report: Trump's Furious At Underlings Who Made Him Look Bad In Mueller Report

What a bitter taste that must be.

9 Likes

[Trump believes] that their accounts made him look a liar who gets handled or ignored by his own employees.

That’s because he is a liar who gets handled or ignored by his own employees.

And he should be deeply grateful for that “handling” and “ignoring,” because it’s one of the things that is keeping him out of more trouble than he is already in.

63 Likes

What did they expect? Do they not understand ETTD (“Everything Trump Touches, Dies”)?

Better to get out now, anyway. This festering miasma of a mal-administration is decompensating rapidly.

15 Likes

Anybody surprised at this reaction? Didn’t think so.

20 Likes

Boo-hoo, you POS - finally getting what’s coming to you. At last, at last.

7 Likes

The Minus Touch

46 Likes

“Their accounts made me look a liar who gets handled or ignored by his own employees,” said the liar who gets handled or ignored by his own employees.

48 Likes

“People close to” Trump told CNN that POTUS is furious at former White House counsel Don McGahn and other staffers who spoke to Mueller, believing that their accounts made him look a liar who gets handled or ignored by his own employees.

previously

#continuing

#thisisfine

42 Likes

Post fact attempt to obstruct justice: he wishes that all this underlings had lied to the SC.

11 Likes

He thinks he gets no respect?

Has he even noticed that most of the people at his rallies are laughing at him these days instead of his old jokes? Maybe it’s the trade war ruining farm profits, lack of a real tax cut for the middle class or Rocket Man getting the best of him? Nobody was surprised by the Mueller Report because even the people who voted for him knew he was a crook hiding behind the American flag even as he conducted “business” with the Russians.

14 Likes

“Though the strategy paid off in that respect, the final result was a report that painted a highly unflattering picture of Trump and the chaotic White House he runs.”

This comment begs the question as to whether there could be an honest account of Trump and his minions that could be “flattering”.

18 Likes

Kind of like the old joke
“Do these pants make my ass look fat ?”
“No your fat ass makes the pants look fat”
They didn’t make you look bad Donnie
You are bad

26 Likes

The longer this man is in office, the more danger America is in from other countries and entities who want to destroy America. However, I am of the belief that trump and his supporters want America destroyed, too, if they can’t have everything they want. They are all spoiled little brats who are willing to sell America out to Russia.

15 Likes

How dare those people tell the truth?! And they all signed a confidentiality agreement too. Who cares if they owed a duty to the public?
He’s going to end up In a safe room with Miller, DeVos, Mulvaney, Barr, KellyAnne, SHS, Hannity and Tucker C. and, of course, Ivanka for her brilliance and as eye candy for daddy.

8 Likes

Trump thinks other people make him look bad? Hasn’t he ever seen clips of himself on TV? Are there no mirrors in the Whitehouse? Has he never watched a Stephen Colbert? Dude! It’s you! You make us all look bad!

23 Likes

It’s going to be hard for me to come up with anything any better than this.

23 Likes

Mueller laid out the way forward. Investigate. Hold Hearings. Call Witnesses…eventually all the “making-me-look-bad” conversation will turn to things like crimes and such…

So much so that Impeachment will be the least harmful thing coming down the pike for Trump

12 Likes

Why doesn’t he just start enforcing all those NDA’s he had everyone sign. That would be fun to watch…

15 Likes

:laughing:

I see you have a bit of a sadistic streak. I like it. hahahaha

5 Likes