Discussion: Report: Trump Requiring VP Hopefuls To Submit Taxes Even Though He Hasn't

Is he going to look at the fruit salad of their lives?

2 Likes

Talk about your double standard…

But, of course, he only wants to reassure himself that his VP picks are less mega-rich than he is.

And by not submitting his own taxes, he doesn’t have to show anyone that he in fact has been wildly exaggerating his own supposed wealth. Which, like other things about him, may be smaller than advertised…

4 Likes

He is a proven charlatan, and when he isn’t lying, he is hiding the truth, yet the morons still follow him. Amazing!

4 Likes

This reminds me of press behavior prior to 2000 and in the build to Dubya’s war, downhill rollercoaster in slo-mo.

2 Likes

Has Donald provided his birth certificate yet?

No?

Why not? After his claim of “sending private investigators” to Hawaii to look for President Obama’s, it’s the least he could do…

Unless there’s something fishy he doesn’t want us to see…

3 Likes

And of course the old do as I say not as I do…plus he wants someone that can pay his bills!

2 Likes

Romney, too, required multiple years of tax returns from VP hopefuls he was vetting, although he only released two years of his own taxes to the public.

2 Likes

“Richard Nixon made his [tax returns] public while under audit in the midst of the Watergate investigation.”

Trump: More corrupt than Tricky Dick.

Quite the bumper sticker…

4 Likes

Nixon had more years of practice as a political figure. Donald’s still learning.

2 Likes

Do as I say, not as I do. The mantra of charlatans throughout history.

2 Likes

Donald Trump ~ Benito Mussolini ~ Il Duce

1 Like

Well, Trump doesn’t intend to release VP tax returns publicly, so it is all good on the hypocrite scale.

Wouldn’t this requirement for the VP job come under some federal discrimination clause?
I know I would be upset, and may even sue, if an employer asked for my tax returns. But I suppose Trump would not be the actual employer paying the salary here. Still, it doesn’t sound right.

1 Like

I understand each word yet when I read them in this sentence, they make no sense to me.

1 Like

All the popcorn would taste so good if the DNC hadn’t rigged the nomination for Hillary, thus making it actually possible that a Trump Presidency could happen.

Thanks, DNC!

I am getting so crazy by seeing that orange face, that I want to put my fist right through my $2000 computer monitor!

1 Like

This is just so Herr Trump can make sure that none of them are richer than he is.
Can’t have that now can we.

1 Like

Because you see…he’s The Donald and everyone (even a wife or two) and I mean everyone is second to his wants and needs…because he’s “The Donald”. He sees himself as a king, the boss and by God everyone has to kiss his stubby fingers.
He thinks “Why do we hafta have a goddam vote? I mean I’M The Donald!!!”

2 Likes

I hope he picks me.

I’ll just tell him I’d love to, but I’m being audited. I’ll get back to him whenever.

1 Like

Duh! How else is he going to know how much bigger his dick is that his VP if he doesn’t have something to compare?

1 Like

Not just charlatans…but usually all hypocrites as well.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available