Discussion: Report: Trump Gave Birthday Toast To Russian 'Friend' With Alleged Mob Ties

1 Like

More good news for the Trump regime.

Next he’ll toast Bill O’Reilly.

6 Likes

It’s a wonder the Russian Embassy isn’t renting a floor in Trump Tower.

5 Likes

But Sean Spicer says he played a very limited role in the campaign, which is nice …

3 Likes

“I don’t know any mobsters. I wouldn’t know Tofik Arifov if I saw him. Just ask Joey “No Socks” Cinque, who I also don’t know. I’ve never met 'em.”

“Can I get an ‘Amen?’”

8 Likes

I’d never be around unsavory characters. Fuggedaboudit!

2 Likes

They would like to but all the space is already leased to its biggest tenant, the spy-free, state-controlled Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Ltd.

5 Likes

7 Likes

Trump: This was Obama’s fault. I was too busy looking for his birth certificate and transcripts and paid no attention to others. Had Obama produced his long form certificate, I would have apprehended all Russian mobsters and I know many many.

4 Likes

Trump associates with all the best people.

4 Likes

IVANKA: “I can sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Tofik, Marilyn-style. Would you like that, Daddy?”

11 Likes

And very shortly I expect a tweet or a lie from Spicer saying that the president* doesn’t even know who this guy is.

4 Likes

So which was “alleged”? The mob? Or the ties?

2 Likes

“Tofik is my friend!” Trump said, as quoted in the report. “Let’s toast Tofik!”

I have this idiotic image of this event happening stuck replaying in my head. It feels like it sums up where we are. There’s corrupt stupidity at the helm.

1 Like

This can’t possibly be true.

As everyone knows, Donald has no friends.

5 Likes

“We have nothing for you at this time,” White House spokeswoman Stephanie A. Grisham told TPM in an email.
No, but I have this friend, see and he says Tor is experiencing delays this afternoon. But his call is important to them.

" lie from Spicer saying that the president* doesn’t even know who this guy is."
Not a lie. No lie. No lie.The President doesn’t know who the President is.

1 Like

3 Likes

The ties:

2 Likes

The same guy who got busted in Turkey with a yacht full of trafficked sex workers. All those dead hookers will catch up with Donnie yet.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available