Discussion: Report: Trump Called Khloe Kardashian 'Piglet,' Wanted Her Off His Show

1 Like

Ooh, tough call…

Who do I despise more, Drumpf’s or Kardashian’s?

10 Likes

Once you have lost the wealthy Armenian vote, you’ve lost everything. Buh-bye.

4 Likes

Beat me to it by 1 minute.

Much as I don’t condone his remarks, if there were ever two families better suited to each other I don’t know about them.

5 Likes

Is Caitlyn okay with this so long as she gets to use the ladies room in Trump Tower … and pay as little to no taxes?

6 Likes

When even the Kardashians find you tacky and crass, you’ve lost.

4 Likes

Oh dear lord - HO, a Kardashian and sourcing from HuffPo? I feel like I’m in the 7th circle of hell…

Can this election please be over? The adults need to be back in charge.

14 Likes

Heh… I dunno… I think that talking shit on the Kardashians will really cut into his core demographic…

3 Likes

You may me choke on my coffee…

1 Like

did Cheeto Donnie issue his standard response?

I never did it and look at her… she’s the dumb and ugly duckling Khardashian who’d believe her

1 Like

AMEN!!! I couldn’t agree more.

1 Like

She also told the magazine she doesn’t think Trump would make a good president.

Well, that settles it for me.

Who is she again?

3 Likes

The Kardashians don’t really bother me as much as the people who worship them, buy their stuff, watch their shows, and keep them rich and famous. That said, I do have some respect Khloe for the way she stuck by Lamar Odom and took care of him after he nearly died. That took a great deal of strength and forgiveness that I’m not sure I would have.

Still, this isn’t about the Kardashians. It’s just another example of Trump dehumanizing a woman for her appearance. Khloe was of no value to him, not because of anything she did or didn’t have to offer intellectually, but because of her looks. And not that this really matters, but much like Alicia Machado, she’s yet another woman who was barely even overweight who he felt the need to fat shame and ridicule.

7 Likes

The Khardashians aren’t trying to run the country and are not in the same ballpark as Trump. I’ll take them any day over the orange goblin.

3 Likes

I fully agree with your first sentence, but can’t speak to your second sentence, as I automatically tune out any time the word “Kardashian” is spoken / displayed, so I know nothing of their history.

And yes, Drumpf’s misogyny TRUMPS my distaste for the Kardashians…

3 Likes

no it won’t

it will just make people wonder if he’s a secret Yahoo ‘commentator’.

"He said 'why don’t we fire Khloe? She is a fat piglet. Why did we get the ugly Kardashian?’” that source said.

Your Twitter account has several disparaging comments about women’s looks. You once told a contestant on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ it would be a pretty picture to see her on her knees.

Does that sound to you like the temperament of a man we should elect as president, and how will you answer the charge from Hillary Clinton, who was likely to be the Democratic nominee, that you are part of the war on women?"

at this point, her legend and Megyn Kelly’s questions are relevant.

3 Likes

It’s gross behavior/speech and all, but I have to admit to finding myself struggling to work up any sympathy for any of the Kardashian family.

2 Likes

I would pretty much bet my last dollar that a family of part Middle Eastern women who really, really, really like black men and black culture aren’t exactly well received by Trump’s white supremacist base.

3 Likes