Discussion: Report: Trump Admin Pulls O'Care Ads In Last Days Of 2017 Open Enrollment

People want to say hands off Baron because he’s a child. Well so’s his daddy.
It’s time to demonize the entire family - sow as much trouble as possible - no concerns for truth - just add some Shakespearean angst - make Trump fearful of Pence and add a dollop of palace intrigue - find dirt on his inner circle, make sure Bannon is photographed with a ball gag and some Thai girlboys.

Not his $ so who cares. Might help people? Who cares? The question right now is…who cares?

1 Like

I don’t personally care if it’s true or not, just would like to see it get around and accepted as true even if it isn’t.

Its like a cult here. They have to be deprogrammed first. No one tried hard enough to do that.

1 Like

I miss him too but the man deserves a real vacation from all this bullshit. I hope he can block out the crazy and the wild attempts to undo everything he fought for, but I suspect he’s still paying close attention.

5 Likes

As summed up by Al Gore
"By closely guarding information about their own behavior, they are dismantling a fundamental element of our system of checks and balances. Because so long as the government’s actions are secret, they cannot be held accountable. A government for the people and by the people must be transparent to the people. "

5 Likes

I say - Bring out the lawyers

1 Like

If the Shoe Fits…
Have you ever seen anything else from that humorless cocksucker.

3 Likes

He’s preaching to the choir.

Yeah people…I care SO much about you that I’m gonna make SURE you don’t have access to health care or education! I’m just like YOU.

2 Likes

Rumpy show your taxes. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-tax-returns-petition-breaks-record_us_588a5a51e4b0c5656a62d5eb?bhxsg5bdatvx3whfr& https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immediately-release-donald-trumps-full-tax-returns-all-information-needed-verify-emoluments-clause-compliance

1 Like

@maximus–“First rule of fascism. Squash public information.”

From the ever popular 14 Characteristics of Fascism:

Item 6-Controlled Mass Media
Sometimes to media is directly controlled by the government, but in other
cases, the media is indirectly controlled by government regulation, or
sympathetic media spokespeople and executives. Censorship, especially in
war time, is very common.

1 Like

Release your taxesRumpy! http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-tax-returns-petition-breaks-record_us_588a5a51e4b0c5656a62d5eb?bhxsg5bdatvx3whfr& https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immediately-release-donald-trumps-full-tax-returns-all-information-needed-verify-emoluments-clause-compliance

Donald Trump is one of the dumbest man I know!

And to think he’s president, is surreal.

1 Like

Remember when some Koch funded PAC ran ads featuring a young woman in a doctor’s office, ostensibly a gynecologist, and a creepy uncle Sam comes in? They were actively trying to scare young people away from having health insurance.

This is a page from the same book.

2 Likes

How about making a push for sign ups through traditional media, specially couldn’t Colbert, John Oliver, Fallon, SNL all run the ad. Lets make opposing Trump a reason to sign up. How does this idea take hold?

3 Likes

I will never write the words “President” and His Orangeness’ actual name next to each other, and I think it would be a good idea for the media, in all its forms, to refrain from doing so, too. Just refer to Trump; the office deserves respect, but not the Occupier.

2 Likes

Plus they will have to get sick again or relapse to prove that the ACA was bad.

Did you notice how fast the R’s woke up from their stupor to distance themselves from Trump’s tariff talk? I bet a lot of congressmen got panicked calls from a lot of business people who support Republicans very alarmed by Trump’s nonsense regarding tariffs.

1 Like

Public information? Who in this country doesn’t know about Obamacare? You really need the government to advertise for a program that if you don’t already have insurance you need to sign up? Who doesn’t already know that. A waste of money.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available