Discussion: Report: Trump Admin Pulls O'Care Ads In Last Days Of 2017 Open Enrollment

First rule of fascism. Squash public information. Appropriate for a pumpkin like Cheeto Donnie…

26 Likes

NASTY garbage

8 Likes

even pulled ads that were already paid for. taxpayers get stiffed by trump again.

26 Likes

You stupid, petty, vindictive bastard.

36 Likes

What good will that do Drumpf?

It just makes him look like a petty little biotch.

4 Likes

Hypocrisy, thy name is GOP…

Republicans Alarmed Over Obama’s Executive Orders, Cheer Trump’s On

17 Likes

Halting outreach and ads, the first step in Trump’s plan to reduce the number of people who will lose their insurance when they repeal the ACA.

5 Likes

Note that there was no public notice about this, and nothing posted to the Twitter account…it looks like another department has been given a gag order. How many secret orders have been passed out from he White House to governmental agencies? We deserve an open government, with the exception of things that might affect the safety of troops and things like that. This isn’t something that should be hidden from us.

12 Likes

OK, now you really pissed me off! Fucking Hitler. I’m sure those commercials and ads were already paid for in advance. How dare that piece of shit. Until its repealed, its still the law!

9 Likes

Anybody with half a clue should have signed up already. Anyone holding back waiting for the glorious Republican plan thinking it will be cheaper deserves what they get.

Another meaningless distraction.

2 Likes

Next up: People who have purchased insurance under the Affordable Care Act will have to give it back, and reimburse insurers for any they have used.

1 Like

More important, some people may not get insured and suffer an illness.

2 Likes

There are only five more days and he pulls this shit ? This is truly something I would expect from a sadistic little bully.

4 Likes

New people become eligible every day for many reasons…that’s just one reason to keep the ads going until the signup period has concluded. The end of enrollment is January 31st. He couldn’t have waited 6 fucking days? That’s petty.

13 Likes

“All cruelty springs from weakness.” – Seneca

31 Likes

Yeah, they’re nervous about the ACA being popular and know with every passing day it’s going to be more difficult to quash it. Welcome to your misery, assholes

12 Likes

I’m tired of winning already.

15 Likes

Plus, the ads are already paid for.

2 Likes

I just wanna say…Drumpf is starting to get bad press on our local news here in W. MI, which has always been favorable to Republicans no matter how fucked up their ideas were. Not anymore. They are starting to scrutinize and be a lot more critical in their reporting over the past week. Even the Pukes here are getting nervous and a wee bit shocked at his tenuous grasp of reality…

That, I like.

34 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available