Discussion: Report That Trump Greeted Russian Envoy During Campaign Resurfaces

zero, root negative one, what the hell’s the difference, right?

3 Likes

The borscht thickens…

20 Likes

Does the “Drip, Drip. Drip” of Trumporrhea get you down?

18 Likes

A quote from yesterday about the response to Trump’s fever-dream tweets on wire-tapping is apt here:

Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., told reporters Tuesday. ‘‘I think a lot of the things he says, I think you guys sometimes take literally.’’

16 Likes

Every time the criminal link between Donnie and Who’s Your Vladdy gets more and more exposed,
it makes me think of this movie…

14 Likes

Media needs to stay all over the trump-Russia connection. To paraphrase Jan Brady “Russia, Russia, Russia”

17 Likes

It does! How can I find fast relief???

5 Likes

He’s doing more bigly credibility gap that LBJ and Nixon combined.

3 Likes

Call Trump-O-Rooter, that’s the name, and away goes Trump drip down the drain

TRUMO-O-ROOTER!

5 Likes

Bingo!

Trump invaribly lies, even when he doesn’t mean to, by the very nature of his fascination with superlatives. Everything is the best or the worst, and in reality, almost nothing falls into those categories.

Thus he says “ZERO contact”, because it has to be at an extreme.

The sad part is, that a significant number of folks in the MSM are quite willing to give him a pass on these sort of things because…“its just how Donald talks”.

10 Likes

EVERYthing about Trumporrhea gets me down. Excellent name for it, by the way!

4 Likes

Quick Donald, tweet something about Obama

19 Likes

Jeez. Ambassador Kislyak is everywhere. And who the hell on the Trump team hasn’t met with him? And also, why is it that nobody on Hillary’s or Bernie’s team felt the need to meet with Russian envoys?

16 Likes

I’m afraid that Trumporrhea is more dangerous than MRSA or short-fingered vulgarianism. There is no known antidote.

4 Likes

Anyway, he wasn’t the nominee at the time, and he wasn’t yet POUTUS, so it doesn’t count.

2 Likes

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave . . . "

https://thetrumpwatchdog.com/2017/02/14/the-path-to-putin/

5 Likes

That’s frickin’ brilliant! I particularly like the “Dead Since Election” category. That slot needs to be drastically expanded, IMHO.

3 Likes

I’ll go out on a limb here.

In April 2016 Corey Lewandowski was still Trump’s campaign manager. Given how his campaign was managed, it’s quite possible Trump’s current team had no idea whose hands he shook before they came on board.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available