Discussion: Report: Rick Perry Took Charter Flight To Ohio In September

Is there anyone untainted in the Drumpf Badministration Swamp?

Nope…

6 Likes

I can’t believe this. I trusted him. He wears glasses.

17 Likes

Are we sure this really is Rick ‘Good hair’ Perry, the hair colour is different ?

1 Like

Dag nabbit, this is just depressing. I’d completely forgotten that Rick Perry is Secretary of anything. Nice way to be reminded, and I’ve already drunk too much coffee to go back to bed.

6 Likes

I mean I know Trump is terrible but it’s still amazing someone could look at Rick Perry and say “that guy should be President of the United States of America!”

6 Likes

Charter flight scofflaws are starting to bore me. Can we get back to who is sleeping with their nanny?

2 Likes

“But Mom, all the other kids get to fly charter…!”

Draining the swamp indeed.

11 Likes

I feel dirty saying it but this might actually be a justified use of charter aircraft. I’ve lived near both ends of the flight and getting there basically requires multiple stopovers or extended drives after the flights. S-WB and ABE are 3rd tier airports at best and guarantee a route through a hub plus you’d probably need to fly into Columbus or Cincinnati before a 1-2 hour drive afterwards.

3 Likes

Just off the top of my Ohio head here, I don’t think there are any commercial flights to the Greater Portsmouth Regional Airport from Pennsylvania.

Take a car like a Real American™

(Quick poll, how many here know where Portsmouth OH is?)

2 Likes

He wears plain glass glasses to make him look authorative .

1 Like

You know who else wore glasses?

1 Like

Every person looking for a fix knows.

1 Like

You, you, Canuck :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Well now would it have been cheaper to rent a SUV, and with an agency driver so Ricky to could in the back and watch re-runs of his performance on DWTS, or read reports, whichever.

Just wondering if he is too stupid to do any lasting damage
You know he has to rely on staffers for everything not limited to finding the front door in the morning.
If there are enough sane people left they can probably bamboozle him
Oh no Mr. Perry you can’t do that. It will cause a nuclear meltown
Here Mr. Perry …sign this

6 Likes

or colluding with foreign governments for big payoffs

5 Likes

Here, have several :beers: . It’s always five o’clock somewhere.

2 Likes

Perry allowed himself to be exposed to a decommissioned uranium enrichment facility? That’s giving Trumpsky serious competition for the moron trophy.

2 Likes

Hey guys! All but Tao missed the real issue here: Rickyboy Perry at an enriched uranium facility, even a closed one?

Good god, Perry doesn’t even pull his zipper 1/2 the time and we let him actually get close to a nuclear facility? I sense another Chernobyl meltdown if he pushes the wrong button, I swear!

2 Likes