Discussion: Report: Price Flew Abroad On Military Jets, Spending More Than $500,000

There’s one way this guy hasn’t been treated fairly—he hasn’t been held up sufficiently as another revolting example of the stupid, crazy, corrupt, mission-destroying appointees this shit administration has put in office. He opposes Medicare, for Christ’s sake. That’s one step away from Soylent Green. It’s an example of how comprehensively shitty this election was—there isn’t enough time in a year to be sickened by every sickening action.

13 Likes

“Puerto Rico is an island”
They won’t report it! Most people DON’T KNOW!

7 Likes

Keep in mind, as a flurry of stories continue to break regarding his Cabinet members using military jets to gallivant all over the place, that Trump has banned Congressional members from flying on military aircraft to visit Puerto Rico.

Oh, and is demanding payment from evacuees wanting to fly out of Puerto Rico.

9 Likes

The Republicans are guilty of believing their own rhetoric. They accused Obama administration of “wasteful government spending”; they made sure that THEY were going to get in on the graft, once they held power.
This is what that looks like.

1 Like

CBS Evening News ran them last night

5 Likes

Pigs at the trough.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Would have ruined his “look at me, I’m important” exit down the gangway if a bunch of lowly staffers staggered down after him.

A man’s gotta watch out for his image, you know.

5 Likes

That was then, this is now.

Completely different.

3 Likes

Price: Why keep at it; its over. I will pay for this by selling few shares to the stock that I acquired based on inside information. What is the big deal?

3 Likes

I wonder what Price and his wife did to embarrass the staff on that first trip abroad?

3 Likes

In his defense the White House did clear his use of military jets to Nambia so he should get a pass on that cost!

Grifting is hard!

2 Likes

Well smack his solution add insult to injury he. Clearly he has learned nothing and will continue to do things that are questionable. I say don’t give him that opportunity fire him immediately

So when Price and wife got to these far off foreign places where did they stay? Where did the staff stay? What’s the on ground costs?

2 Likes

“Capisce.”

3 Likes

Mine is the covfeve translation. It is El Bufon talking, y’know.

4 Likes

As Speaker, Pelosi was required by the House Sergeant-at-Arms to use the plane as a security measure.
She preferred using commercial flights.

4 Likes

Yup. But then, Pelosi doesn’t appear to have the “look at me, I’m Somebody Very Important” complex that most of Donnie’s people do.

6 Likes

On the Zinke thread I just reprinted my question yesterday about Price about why these guys would take a military craft when the oil companies would always detail a plane for them at their convenience. I think you’ve hit on it–even the hostesses on the oil company planes wouldn’t be subservient enough for Price or Zinke.

1 Like