Discussion: Report: Omarosa Has Recording Of Call With Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump

1 Like

Breaking News: The Plot Sickens!!

29 Likes

The circus of the absurd gets more absurd.

Dotard must be spinning so hard, he’s halfway through the Oval Trailer floor.

13 Likes

The plot thickens? More like the plot sickens.

4 Likes

This is a well-orchestrated media campaign, where you have to gauge the amount people can absorb before turning it off. There can only be a few more days of it - the finale has got to be pretty good.

31 Likes

Who could have seen it coming that this pack of amoral lying weasels would fall to fighting among one another? First Trump’s on tape bullshitting her, and now his spawn are bullshitting her, and be sure to tune in again for the next exciting episode of “You Knew I Was a Snake When You Took Me In.”

55 Likes

That’s what I posted!!

15 Likes

Oh…

Please please …

I just can’t stand the suspense ! …

It’s killin’ me ! …

Catch me if I swoon ! …

18 Likes

Only the best!

5 Likes

All these folks will end up on the garbage heap of history.

Let them eat each other until there is nothing left.

40 Likes

Gee, who could have predicted that a Trump “Administration” would be a giant, amatuer-hour shitstorm?

19 Likes

OT, but I wonder if Wisconsin is having buyer’s regret yet …

Trump praises Harley-Davidson boycott, escalating feud with company in the crosshairs of his trade war

15 Likes

Of course he knew she was going to be fired. He’s just too cowardly to fess up to her face.

18 Likes

Drip, drip, drip!

3 Likes

Looks to me like she’s more going after Kelly than Trump.

3 Likes

Tapes recording conversations and revealed out of self defense are what ya get when the management style is chaotic faction driven warfare dialed up to 12.

13 Likes

And to no one’s surprise these bogus NDAs are looked on askance by people with the skills to pop them like balloons:

It's entirely inappropriate & likely unconstitutional to require Fed employees to sign NDA that applies post-employment beyond classified info. We'll rep anyone who has signed & wishes to challenge such agreement pro bono.

— Mark S. Zaid (@MarkSZaidEsq) August 13, 2018
30 Likes

15 Likes

Wikileaks, meet Wackyleaks.

26 Likes

That would be the most ecological thing any of them have ever done.

9 Likes