Discussion: Report: Lewandowski Was Trump Official Papadopoulos Emailed About Russia Trip

2 Likes

Every last one of them is up to their ears in it. Every single last one.

It’s so delicious.

44 Likes

“Mr. Lewandowski played a very limited role in the campaign for a very short time.”

You know it’s coming. What say you, Ms. Hicks, about your main squeeze?

29 Likes

Why is it that the FBI never reached out to warn the Trump campaign about me??

40 Likes

Corey Lewandowksi was and is Hope Hicks’ boy toy. Hicks is incredibly close to Preshitident Anusmouth-Putindickholster and this means that she is also a Russian operative.

The in-house traitor Cuck Kushner who tried to establish a covert encrypted communication channel in the Russian embassy to provide national security secrets to his FSB handlers is on a clandestine trip to Saudi Arabia. I hope there is follow-up to see whether he is there to meet with Erik Prince and Russian intelligence.

16 Likes

Is Lewandowski still employed by CNN? If so, that would appear to cast a shadow on the cloud above his head.

33 Likes

Me (JGabriel), Yesterday:

[quote="TPM, post:1, topic:64395"] Former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski was one of the first Trump loyalists to appear on cable news to defend the President. [/quote]

Hey, what’s this?

1. Following his March 24, 2016 meeting with the Professor and the Female Russian National, defendant PAPADOPOULOS emailed the Campaign Supervisor and several members of the Campaign’s foreign policy team and stated that he had just met with his “good friend” the Professor, who had introduced him to the Female Russian National (described by defendant PAPADOPOULOS in the email as “Putin’s niece”) and the Russian Ambassador in London. […] The Campaign Supervisor responded that he would “work it through the campaign,” but that no committments should be made at that point. The Campaign Supervisor added: “Great work.”

Tell us again, Corey, who was Trump’s Campaign Manager in March, 2016? Wasn’t it you, Corey?

Looks like Lewandowski may have some FBI interviews in his future.

27 Likes

Clovis, a non-scientist morbidly obese ignorant putz and open skeptic of climate change contrarian crank, is Trump’s pick to be the USDA’s chief scientist.

FIFY.

30 Likes

And then Corey shat himself because there is NO WAY he has the necessary fortitude to withstand a Mueller interrogation.

15 Likes

But Trump never went to Russia and he had no idea what the top people, who were nothing but the best people, excellent people, in his campaign were doing so none of this is his fault. Besides, nothing ever came of it because Clinton and the Dems hired Steele to collude with the Russians to keep Trump from getting elected and Comey let them all get away with it. Big fail. Biggest electoral college win ever by a Republican and celebrated by the biggest inauguration crowd ever in the history of forever. Besides, also, too, he didn’t really know any of those top people in his campaign, wouldn’t recognize them if they sat next to him, and they’re all liars anyway.

22 Likes

From the article

"Lewandowski in June 2016 referred Papadopoulos to “the campaign supervisor,” according to court filings, a person Yahoo News identified on Monday as Sam Clovis, "

Everybody seems to be running with that.

8 Likes

You overlook his top qualification to head the Dept. of Agriculture. Based on irrefutable pictorial evidence Clovis eats in abundance.

9 Likes

Yep, at the time I thought Lewandowski would be the ‘Campaign Supervisor’ instead of one of the ‘two high-ranking campaign officials’, but Clovis still reported to Lewandowski.

Also, Lewandowski shouldn’t have been so stupid as to be commenting on the investigation when he was clearly one of the campaign officers referred to in Papadopoulos’s confession/guilty plea, which was my main point yesterday.

5 Likes

Hahahaha…no wonder he was pissing fire yesterday. I would absolutely love to see Lewandowski go down with the ship. The guy is a raging asshat and Dunning-Kruger playboy.

20 Likes

I think the question is, will CNN put up all their video of Lewandowski while he was working for them, denouncing any suggestion that the Trump campaign had any contact with Russia. Because quite clearly, he was already deep in the know about such efforts.

All of this goes to what I long suspected…the contacts with Russians was so widespread and pervasive, that when the stories started finally bubbling up in January, they literally had no idea of who to protect…because everyone was involved. That is why McGahn, Priebus and Watlick-Cohn were trying so desperately to find out what the FBI had and who was actually being tracked.

And its that widespread pervasiveness that is going to destroy the inevitable “Donald had no idea” defense. It was a relatively small campaign, Donald is a well known micromanager, and everybody in his close orbit was talking to Russians at some point.

36 Likes

He was interviewed by the Senate Intel committee or its staff. Wonder if he was truthful? And Corey, Trump is not going to save your skinny white behind.

8 Likes

What did Corey know, and when did he forget it?

(If I were der Furor, I’d be very worried. Corey doesn’t seem like the kind of guy who’d take a bullet (or even an egg) for somebody else.)

19 Likes

Given how much animosity exists between Lewandowski and Manafort, it sure would be interesting to lock them both up in a cell for a few hours right about now :wink:

10 Likes

19 Likes

Lewandowski was just a minor campaign chairman, making only $20,000/month. Why listen to him?

24 Likes