Discussion: Report: Kushner Spoke To Scarborough About 'Blackmail' Tabloid Story

1 Like

Only thing that this shows is that for once the White House got its lies straight.

10 Likes

18 Likes

Well if that’s the story from the White House, it has to be true demonstrably false…

16 Likes

Waiting on you, Joe

16 Likes

I mean the President has been so calm lately. I just don’t know which story to believe.

36 Likes

Scarborough reached out to the WH to kill the story, eh?

Well golly, I wonder how he found out about the story. From someone in the WH perhaps? Of maybe from Trump’s friend, the guy who runs the Enquirer? After all, they already ran a hit piece for Trump. Does it really matter from whom Scarborough and Brezinski Brzezinski heard about it?

ETA: It’s still a hit piece, and Kushner knows Trump has influence. Kushner, who runs his own propaganda rag, no doubt knows that it was done at the Donald’s behest.

21 Likes

Going to go w a lyric from jstrummer on this one.

The Leader by The Clash
Atom secrets, secret leaflet
Have the boys found the leak yet?
The molehill sets the wheel in motion
His downfall picks up locomotion
The people must have something good to read on a Sunday

5 Likes

Irrespective of the “he said-she said” aspects of this tawdry tale of lies, extortion and human wreckage, why does Kushner always seem to be a focal point for just about every item of batshit crazy that’s ejected from this Whitehouse? And why does he still have his security clearance?

56 Likes

What amazes me is that I can see THIS story getting more traction than Russia. Sex, blackmail, etc.

17 Likes

a plague on all their houses would be appropriate

3 Likes

It’s an it said, it said story…

4 Likes

LOL…we’re supposed to believe this? Trump sends out a WH aide to “leak” the story that makes him sound good? Meh. The only story here is that the POTUS is a fucking manchild suffering from deeply maladaptive and regressive malignant narcissism and needs to be removed from office before he can do any more damage.

29 Likes

Isn’t this blackmail, pure and simple?

1 Like

Not when the president does it. Whitemail?

5 Likes

Jared “Full Metal Jackass” Kushner: Il consigliere vacuoso.

19 Likes

How fast can they swallow and how much tail do they have left, or right…or left?

And speaking of which – why in comparison aren’t we hearing much about the de facto president Bannon in those mob crime stories?

14 Likes

The president of the United States goes after supposed enemies among journalists in the National Enquirer?
The use of “tawdry” to describe this episode is just not strong enough.

19 Likes

Someone on a Wolf round table emoted “Bannon’s infamous white board” the other day…I remember raising an eyebrow at the breaking news.
What other kind of board would Bannon have?!? I mean, come on…
Demons lurk, it’s what they do.

6 Likes