Discussion: Report: Former 'Vino Vixen' Appointed By Trump Compiling State Dept. Loyalty List

2 Likes

Would this be the Abwehr or Gestapo?

17 Likes

SD.

32 Likes

Yeah, I thought it might be…

Too ugly for the Army guys…

4 Likes

“Administrator Anderson has purity and loyalty to spare, with hints of roasted hazelnut, tobacco, ripe gooseberry, and forest floor. 96.5!!”

31 Likes

It’s hard to tell whether they’re doing this for the grift or for the treason. But the effect is pretty much the same either way.

20 Likes

5 Likes

Here’s some photos of Stull!
https://www.google.com/search?q=Mari+Stull+photo&rlz=1C1GGGE_enUS631US631&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=7vRZHQIeAoS2cM%3A%2CaWKuvKwQ_dWXGM%2C_&usg=__Qk9MvJt4yHpY_QiBEKOBIN1ADpY%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj1l5arqNHbAhUFba0KHYJjDJkQ9QEILzAC#imgrc=7vRZHQIeAoS2cM:

1 Like

When will the Trump regime require loyalty oaths?

20 Likes

Oh yeah, Trump bagged that, no question.

5 Likes

Paranoia meets dysfunction.

Loyalty oaths are often invoked during times of stress, such as wars, or when the government perceives an outside threat to security. For example, after the Civil War, some states enacted statutes that excluded from certain professions those who had been disloyal to the United States and had sympathized with the Confederacy. One statute that required an oath of prior loyalty for Admission to the Bar was found unconstitutional because it imposed a legislative punishment for past acts. (See Ex parte Garland, 4 Wall. 333, 71 U.S. 333, 18 L. Ed. 366 [1866]; Cummings v. Missouri, 4 Wall. 277, 71 U.S. 277, 18 L. Ed. 356 [1866].)
https://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Loyalty+Oath

Mrs. Sarah “Incredible” Sanders erodes whatever she has left with [the following statement][1], "Trump would “never even suggest the expectation of personal loyalty.”

This is not an isolated case of blithering paranoiac idiocy.

[1]: http://www.mlive.com/news/us-world/index.ssf/2017/05/trump_comey_loyalty_pledge.html

16 Likes

Ever seen the movie version of Dr. Zhivago? “Your attitude is noticed, you know. It’s noticed.”

11 Likes

Stormy Stull. Right up Trump’s (back, hopefully) alley…

This administration would be more likely to include hints of stables floor…

8 Likes

Yes. For those that haven’t, set aside some time. Like a week.

3 Likes

The SD was originally the NSDAP loyalty police. It’s original job was to spy on party members. But mission creep and turf war was the regime’s main organizing principal. Which is how it ended up doing things like faking a causus belli for the invasion of Poland and orchestrating the murder of millions. And turns out there’s nothing for assisting power-grabbing, back-stabbing, undermining and turf-encroachment like being the party loyalty police.

16 Likes

Gosh…how ‘American ‘ is this? Guess nobody learned s freaking thing from the Bush Administration and their little purges. Either that or it’s just the republican way.

5 Likes

If he is allowed to stay in office, which looks more and more likely, I’d say the loyalty oaths would start in about a year, if they haven’t begun in private already. Then I can see a “state of emergency” declared and elections suspended, probably by some made up MS-13 scenario backed up by Fox News and the MSM blind adherence to the journalistic equivalence doctrine, 'cause the profits come before a free people for most of the CEOs who run them. What with the recent Supreme Court decision on the purge of voters, the gerrymandering by republican controlled states blended in with easily hacked election systems, I am no longer positive a “blue wave” will happen, plus the Dems seem prone to fumbles at the goal line.

4 Likes

Since Trump’s first cabinet meeting, I’ve assumed there were loyalty officers in each department, so this doesn’t seem especially newsworthy.

7 Likes

Oy vey…those photos…clearly a mindless partisan socialite who thinks she’s pretty enough to be a mean girl.

Hint: she’s not.

16 Likes