Discussion: Report: Feds Want Info From Mysterious Eighth Attendee At Don Jr. Meeting

1 Like

There was one person there and we talked about adoption.
No, Wait. There were a couple people there and we didn’t talk adoption
OK, there were 4 or 5 people there.
I mean, there were 8 people there.

8 Likes

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise…surprise and fear…fear and surprise… Our two weapons are fear and surprise…and ruthless efficiency… Our three weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency…and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope… Our four…no… Amongst our weapons… Amongst our weaponry…are such elements as fear, surprise… I’ll come in again.

5 Likes

“Is my Aunt Minnie in here?”

1 Like

The real question for me is who will be the first attendee to acknowledge that the meeting was set up with the full awareness of Trump himself, and that he also was immediately notified of the results of the meeting personally.

Contrary to his repeated statements otherwise, of course.

Then the excrement will hit the rotary device for real.

3 Likes

The eighth person was Don The Con himself. There was a ninth, Vlad Putin. Trump was reportedly under the desk servicing Putin. His lawyers say, any politician would go down on enemies of US if it helped their campaign.

1 Like

If he got there and there was already a “translator”, why did he stay? It was obviously an important meeting with sensitive information. If he was just a “translator” then the sensitivity of the material should preclude his redundant presence.

and we talked about collusion, which is what politicians ALWAYS do when they are talking about adoption with a hostile forgeign power that wants to help them steal a presidential election.

But we didn’t DO collision. Just talked about it. A little. Big nothing burger.

Oh, and there was that folder they gave us. Full of papers. Nothing interesting. Adoption brochures or something. I think I lost it…

3 Likes

I can confirm that neither the Moose nor I was in attendance.

8 Likes

“the person is a U.S. citizen who speaks fluent Russian and was asked to serve as Veselnitskaya’s translator and realized she had already brought a translator with her when he arrived. The individual has “never had any engagement with the Russian government in any capacity,” Balber told CNN.”

Verrrrry interesting.
I wonder with whom the individual has had engagements with in the past, and in what capacity.
I mean, in a situation like this, you don’t just pick up the Yellow Pages and start dialing.

1 Like

Right?

…you SURE you didn’t fly in the window, Rocky?

4 Likes

Jared’s father in law was probably there. It will only take one person to turn on him… then all of his rats will be looking for immunity when the going gets really rough. C’mon Mike Flynn! Get the deal you want and start nailing his ‘assholeness’.

My gut says Epshteyn. He barely fits the description. US citizen born in Russia. Financial ties to Russia, but not specifically government on the surface.

Well that didn’t take long. Ike Kaveladze

And Mueller is investigating according to the article.

Next, we find out that Putin Skyped into the meeting.

1 Like

If it’s the same attorney, Scott Balber, he may have represented Rosatom in the not too distant past.

https://www.herbertsmithfreehills.com/our-people/scott-s-balber

“Balber said Kaveladze works for the Agalarovs’ company and attended as their representative.”

So - the Agalarovs weren’t just helping introduce people?
Seems to me they wouldn’t need a representative if they weren’t actively involved.

And who requested his attendance in the first place? Someone who already had a translator?

Every excuse they come up with is incredibly flimsy. Give it a day or two and that ruse will blow up too.