Discussion: Report: Docs Show Trump Admin Preps For Potential Spike In Family Separations

Yeah, don’t fix anything, just prepare for the double down.

8 Likes

It bears repeating: The Trump officials responsible for this gigantic clusterfuck should be jailed.

14 Likes

“Why just kidnap and imprison a few thousand babies and other children of asylum seekers? Let’s make it even more’”

Welcome to a fascist police state, America.

7 Likes

Trump admin are just cowards following a coward.
Please don’t say Trump admin, just say Trump.
“The buck stops here”,means Trump is the guilty one is and should be the one jailed.

3 Likes

Doesn’t this demonstrate contempt for the judge’s orders? How can they keep defying legal demands imposed on them?

9 Likes

Fuck that shit. Every last person in the administration who goes along with these crimes against humanity is just as responsible as Trump, we settled that at Nuremberg.

4 Likes

The administration simply can’t believe that Americans - especially those who are otherwise apathetic - would care about children - babies - who have brown skin and speak Spanish.

1 Like

This is not a clusterfuck - this is a crime against humanity.

15 Likes

Exactly!

2 Likes

All babies cry in the same language.

Just a quick question tangentially related to this topic.

When the blue wave crashes on the Congressional shore this Nov. do committees maintain a set number of committee members, or do they reduce the number so that there are equal Ds and Rs?
I foresee a all hands on deck thingy going be happening in Jan 2019 to start the clean up.

3 Likes

That’s what I don’t get. Oh wait, actually I do. They’re straight-up defying the rule of law. Let’s put the top two or three Homeland Security people in JAIL like these refugees and see if we can’t get the matter resolved a little faster.

13 Likes

Can we get Doctors without Borders down there to check these children out? Where is the UN?

8 Likes

But there not keeping all the separated children at the border, unless they expended time and our money to move them back to the border in the last ten days.

And through all of this we can not forget that there are the unaccompanied minors from previous years. Where are they, what’s going on with their cases.

5 Likes

It’s only a clusterfuck if this situation wasn’t intended all along.

4 Likes

So just plain old Trumpfuckery.

1 Like

I do not care what the intent was, the result is a crime against humanity.

5 Likes

Somebody better get on the phone and tell Trump to get on his big airplane and come home. He needs to bail his people out of jail. They were following his orders but it got them in trouble with the law. What a clusterfuck! He better get on the ball now. Putin can wait his turn.

2 Likes

Who’s going to do that? Everyone with any legal authority seems to be terrified of crossing the Emperor.