Discussion: Report: Congressional Investigators Are Keen To Talk To Trump’s Secretary

1 Like

Why is Futerfas speaking on Graff’s behalf? Is he representing her? If so, who’s paying him?

Shades of Betty Currie. The secretary knows everything and probably has the written records Trump would rather keep hidden.

5 Likes

Wait till they find out she and Meredith McIver are identical twins, and they’re married to John Miller and John Barron.

2 Likes

Two people you really can’t fool and better never try to: your doctor and your secretary.

Having worked as a secretary myself for many years, I never worked long for someone I couldn’t stand, personally, and only ever covered for someone if I genuinely liked them and we had a good rapport.

Which always made me wonder about Rosemary Woods.

On Edit: I should clarify I never worked for shady people who did illegal things and would never cover for someone I thought was crooked.

6 Likes

4 Likes

I promise you Trump is flipping shit right now over this. He is going to freak out in ways we have not seen before.

Brace for the meltdown because it is going to be epic.

8 Likes

Note to Ivanka: Testimony hats…

4 Likes

She needs to hit the gym ASAP to get into shape to pull a Rose Mary Woods.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Donnie Two Scoops is about to find out that NDAs are not protection against everything.

And after 30 years, there likely won’t be much she doesn’t know…

6 Likes

“Graff, a 30-year veteran of the Trump Organization and gatekeeper to all those who’ve wanted to reach Trump over the years.”

1 Like

On a surely unrelated note, Trump is headed back to Trump Tower in a few days.

2 Likes

1 Like

I was wondering about Ms. Graff the other day when word was out about Mueller’s raid along with the discussion about how Big Donny needed constant management. He didn’t run the operations of the company, she did.

Makes me wonder if there is a storeroom in Queens, OR Brighton Beach, just full of Trump files that she kept over the years for no other reason but to keep good records.

It would be like Christmas in August for Mueller!

4 Likes

Working in software development I always made sure I was on good terms with the executive assistants. :smile: Paid off many times (in addition to the benefit of having good relationships with good people :)).

Trump: who is this Graff person? I hardly know her – she’s part of – I have a very large staff – I may have interacted with her occasionally – very good person – but I don’t really know her.

8 Likes

Anything that infuriates the orange pig is good with me. Pig seems to think Mueller has to bend to his notion of who he can and cannot investigate.

Lawmakers’ interest in Graff is likely to infuriate Trump. Last month, the president—who has continually dismissed the Russia investigation as a “witch hunt” orchestrated by allies of Hillary Clinton as an excuse for losing the election—said that special counsel Robert Mueller would be crossing a line if he began to investigate the Trump family, their finances, and the Trump Organization in a way that exceeded the initial scope of the Russia probe. Calling Graff to testify before Congress, or otherwise requesting information from her, might fall into that category.

2 Likes

Where’s that 18-1/2 minute gap when you’re looking for it? Nixon’s secretary, Rose Mary Wood, demonstrates how to obstruct justice for the boss.

3 Likes

There may be 18 year gaps in her taped testimony. :wink:

1 Like