Discussion: Rep. Mark Walker Caught Up In Corruption Probe Roiling NC GOP

Ongoing Criminal Enterprise
It’s a Republican thing
Donny showed em’ how

14 Likes

There’s more where this came from. To repeat: there is literally nothing off limits for them anymore and they think they’re approaching full enough control over everything that they can just do whatever they want. Trump’s election and McConnell’s decades of corroding our democracy have them emboldened, to put it mildly.

25 Likes

Man, maybe we should have hired some of these investigators for the Trump/Putin?

2 Likes

New special election slogan: Vote for the Crooks. They’re White!

9 Likes

2 Likes

Walker told Politico, which first reported the connection, “I want my mom!”

More truthie

4 Likes

Walker told Politico, which first reported the connection, “We’re not even part of this investigation.” A Walker spokesman said that his boss hadn’t been charged or indicted and was fully cooperating with the probe.

3 Likes

Please let some of this get on Mark Meadows.

16 Likes

Damn, I saw NC and Mark in the caption and assumed for half a sec it was Meadows. But they are going down like bowling pins here in NC. Quite a day so far.

15 Likes

New? “We’re white” has been their slogan for the past 40 years.

7 Likes

Shoot them all and let god sort them out. It’s the white gop man way isn’t it?

Does anyone think that NC is the veritable - “canary in the coal mine” that might be precursor of things to come for the broader GOP … other state parties?

Please - no haters. I’m actually trying to be serious for the first time today. =)

7 Likes

So many R’s going to prison. But it’s OK. Mar A Lago is negotiating a contract with the Federal Bureau of Prisons to incarcerate those convicted at the very fair cost of $25,000 per day, exclusive of golf privileges.

7 Likes

They’re getting regular member rates?

4 Likes

NC was pretty dirty even before the pig farmers came in from texas and bought every politician in sight.

5 Likes

I wonder if Fox News and Hannity and company might even support excising this corruption. We’ll see.

1 Like

Good thing pig farming needs don’t conflict with Duke Power needs. The bidding war would have led to violence.

1 Like

$180,000? At least this guy wasn’t letting himself be bought cheap.

2 Likes

Manafort lit his cigars with that sort of money.

2 Likes