Discussion: Rep. King: Report Not Detailing Torture, Just People In 'Awkward Positions'

Discussion for article #231035

TheY hATE us FOR our freeDOMS!1!!1!11!one!!11!11!

8 Likes

So, quit talking about it and just show us - volunteer to replicate these “awkward” positions and waterboarding on live camera for days on end. Would love to hear your rolling narrative on this.

14 Likes

Listening to King is torture.

17 Likes

I was thinking the same thing…invite your buddy Sean Hannity…make it a big faux torture party…invite your friends for laughs

10 Likes

You’ll have to excuse Rep. King for being unmoved by this report. He deals with tortured people every day, namely anyone with whom he comes into contact

4 Likes

This doofus thinks the CIA just made them wear tight pants with their keys in their pockets.

4 Likes

I bet if they were doing this to IRA fighters, he’d be screaming about them being tortured! Peter King’s view of terrorists depends on whether they are Irish or not!

7 Likes

What does the key to a mud hut look like?

Hmm…maybe King has used rectal feeding tubes for so long that his body has completely reversed its process, and now poop comes out of his mouth. His vast experience with tubes up his butt would explain his sanguine attitude towards the technique when used involuntarily on prisoners. I mean, if Pete likes it, why wouldn’t they amirite?

6 Likes

Peter King Dismisses Torture Report As Just People In ‘Awkward Positions’

I can only fathom that Sen Rep King-- and anyone else who trivializes these acts-- should face an excruciatingly slow and awkwardly uncomfortable terminal demise.

And that no one notices or cares.

jw1

3 Likes

King should be rectally fed a non pureed apple…

5 Likes

Hmm, I guess this could be applied elsewhere to explain away crimes. “No officer, I didn’t rape her, I just put her in an awkward position!”.

8 Likes

“Nobody suffered any lasting injuries from this.”

Teatroll Rosetta Stone says: “These brown motherfuckers aren’t people so they have no psyche that could suffer PTSD or other permanent mental and emotional anguish and problems.”

6 Likes

Maybe we should puree some Irish Stew and shove it up his ass.

7 Likes

Would love to see how this gigantic “Peter” would react if he were put in some of those stress positions for days on end or water boarded! What a cavalier thing to say about something so serious. Here is Saint Ronnies statement on signing the UN Convention on Torture in 1984:

"The United States participated actively and effectively in the negotiation of the Convention. It marks a significant step in the development during this century of international measures against torture and other inhuman treatment or punishment. Ratification of the Convention by the United States will clearly express United States opposition to torture, an abhorrent practice unfortunately still prevalent in the world today.”

13 Likes

The word is “FREEDUMBS!” Stace!

Really, I wonder if he knows what ‘anal prolapse’ means when he says no permanent damage done…wonder if he’d like his lunch pureed and shoved up his a**…I’d pay money to see that!

3 Likes

Peter King can go rectally hydrate himself.

5 Likes

He’s not helping his case for getting into heaven (but don’t tell him).