Discussion: Rep. Jim Jordan Accused Of Ignoring Sexual Assault While Wrestling Coach

2 Likes

Hastert rule hits again…

62 Likes

“It’s sad for me to hear that he’s denying knowing about Strauss,” former wrestler Dunyasha Yetts said. “I don’t know why he would, unless it’s a cover-up. Either you’re in on it, or you’re a liar.”

Nice takedown.

96 Likes

It would not exactly break my heart to see this slimeball taken down, presuming the accusations have merit.

49 Likes

“It’s sad for me to hear that he’s denying knowing about Strauss,” former wrestler Dunyasha Yetts said. “I don’t know why he would, unless it’s a cover-up. Either you’re in on it, or you’re a liar.”

I vote liar.

58 Likes

break my heart
I will go with HAPPY TIMES are here again…

8 Likes

What does that have to do with it? Sheesh.

17 Likes

But he seems like such a nice, sensical guy, this doesn’t add up… /sarcasm

6 Likes

"Either you’re in on it, or you’re a liar.”

Not sure whether this is a more appropriate tagline for Fox News or the Republican party as a whole…

40 Likes

As Democrats we tend to prefer reality of politically motivate BS.

7 Likes

This is great timing – close to the elections. You can add sexual predator, or at least sexual predator abettor, to his treasonous acts. I hope that Jordan, the university, and anyone else involved gets his with a blizzard of criminal charges and civil suits. Oh, I also hope that he eats shit and dies.

30 Likes

Sure, usually. This guy deserves worse.

11 Likes

As ridiculous, stupid, and completely intellectually dishonest as he is, I can absolutely believe he’d look the other way and ignore sexual abuse. The one true vein that runs through all of Conservatism is cruelty. Even Compassionate Conservatism was drenched in a less gleeful cruelty but was cruel nonetheless. This is that cruelty. Whether it’s Nielsen building baby prisons in order to keep her “spectacular job” or Jordan ignoring sexual abuse of young people in his charge, it’s all born of narcissism and a complete indifference to human suffering. I hope they get their due in this life, or at least the next.

82 Likes

I vote for this one.

42 Likes

Is he up for re-election?

3 Likes

He strikes me as more of the “encouraging” type, not the “ignoring” type.

3 Likes

Jordan’s in the House. EVERYONE is up for re-election in the House. Turn him out, voters!

22 Likes

Hopefully this will become devastating enough for him that he’ll have to resign before the end of July.

19 Likes

Jordan TRIED to investigate the accusations. He subpoena’d phone calls . . . :smirk:

33 Likes

One former wrestler, DeSabato said he approached Jordan about going public to which Jordan replied, “please leave me out of it.” What a hero. What a patriot. What a great example. I hope you Ohioans are proud.

59 Likes