Discussion: Rep. Dingell Asks EPA: Who/What Is A Kardashian?

Discussion for article #225393

Tells me he’s a serious legislator with no time for pop “culture”.

12 Likes

I’m only left with more questions.

LOL. This guy knows how to use Twitter.

11 Likes

I saw this earlier. It’s a funny tweet.

Is he that far gone. Never heard of Sasha Baron Cohen or Lady Gaga? Next thing you know he will be like Senator Ben Nelson of NE (never used an ATM machine).

I know, right? That’s hilarious.

2 Likes

Some of us just don’t care for reality shows. If the Kardashians got in their space ship and returned to Kardash I wouldn’t even notice.

24 Likes

I’d pay $100 to have never heard of a Kardashian.

16 Likes

The “I’m left with more questions.” statement is hilarious.

11 Likes

Many others have asked the same thing. At least those with any class. Sounds like a Noel Coward comment. Give 'em hell, John.

2 Likes

He does not have time for this nonsense. Evidently, you think it is important.

3 Likes

Piling on here: America would be a much better place if a lot fewer people knew who the Karwrecks were.

2 Likes

OJ was the only part of their entourage that did something worthy of noting. Will he ever get out of jail?

1 Like

Only thing I know about Kim Kardashian is what I accidently read.
Oh, and that she has a large and round badonkadonk.

jw1

3 Likes

According to the Star Trek wiki, “The Cardassians (sp?) were a humanoid species from the Alpha Quadrant. They were native to the planet Cardassia Prime, capital world of the Cardassian Union.”

6 Likes

I wish I didn’t know about any of the famous for being famous morons out there.

Life’s too short.

3 Likes

Please stop mocking the Mormons.

6 Likes

Didn’t some Right wingnut say something this week about defunding NASA because aliens can’t go to heaven…not that he’s ever going to see it either. I guess there are some who think Kim is a heavenly body of sorts?

No, I was making a joke.

Sorry I was slow to get it.

1 Like