Discussion: Rep. Aaron Schock's Lectern Looks A Lot Like President Obama's (PHOTOS)

Discussion for article #234354

so?

2 Likes

But Schock’s shoes don’t

1 Like

Sometimes a lectern is just a lectern…

3 Likes

Too bad we can’t see their respective brains…the differences would be obvious immediately.

1 Like

We haven’t heard yet how much his haircuts cost.

2 Likes

Dude’s got a little megalomania going on…makes me think of the movie Superstar.

3 Likes

The real question is: Can’t a douchebag from Peoria imagine he is POTUS?

4 Likes

Gee, he sure has a keen sense of aesthetics…wink, wink.

6 Likes

On a scale of things that make me furious, this is lower end, frankly.

This guy clearly sees taxpayer funds as a wonderful Kickstarter funding source for his ego.

Ridiculous, yes. Expensive yes.

Worth grinding my teeth…not so much.

2 Likes

Why, he’s just like President Obama! If Obama were white, gay, and had a 6-pack. . .

9 Likes

so that members of the media have a place to attach

Aaron, silly, they attach right to your butt, no $5K podium required.

2 Likes

It’s all part of the GOPer mentality. Appearances are everything, so he figures if he looks successful, and uses the right kind of equipment, he’s got it made. Since he’s important and all, why borrowing a little $$ to show it is okay.

1 Like

$5000+ for that?!? he could have had any high school shop class design and build it for cost. this guy is the gift that keeps on giving…

2 Likes

My grandson has a Superman cape, a Spiderman suit, a Thor hammer and several lightsabers. No one mistakes him for anyone other than the kindergartner he is. Same for Schock.

15 Likes

Oh…Schocking!

Q: “How is Aaron Schock like David Koresh?”
A: “Both were flaming and wouldn’t come out.”

~rimshot!~_____and try the veal.

On a more consequential note, it’s blinding clear that Schock is not a serious about governing. Based on all his Facebook posts, Instagram posts and tweets that are posted everywhere, it is clear that this is a show boat. He loves the limelight. He struts and postures and has nothing serious to show for it. He clearly loves himself - a lot. He’s nothing more than the Paris Hilton of the House…but without her money.

6 Likes

Abs or beer?

1 Like

Sometimes I sing and dance around the house in my underwear. Doesn’t make me Madonna. Never will

8 Likes

He’s nothing more than the Paris Hilton of the House…but without her money.

Yeah that’s cuz he has something better ---- the taxpayers’.

8 Likes

Sorry TPM but thats a stretch…

1 Like