Discussion: Reid: Boehner Fueling 'Right-Wing Conspiracy Theories' On Benghazi

Discussion for article #222331

Go, Harry. I love me some Harry Reid, vintage 2014.

9 Likes

exactly,nothing else left to say except, i hope the dem learn a lesson on how to treat the rethhugs wnen they get the chance for political retribution.

2 Likes

I don’t know that Dems should copy this, this just looks like Repubs are flailing around trying to find something to attack Obama on. Just like the Whitewater hearings & the impeachment did in the past.

1 Like

Gee, 3000 Americans died in the 9/11 attacks, and guess what: no congressional investigations, but only a ‘special commission’ with strict limits on what they could access and discuss.

I feel terrible for the FOUR Americans who died in the Benghazi attack, but the GOP is so desperate and so unable to find any real scandals that they will waste more and more millions of taxpayer dollars on such nonsense ‘investigations.’

Under Bush II, ELEVEN US embassies were attacked, resulting in 53 deaths and 91 injured. But nobody investigated W. or his SOS, did they?

The GOP is desperate, and it really, really shows.

13 Likes

Doubts about Harry Reid waning mind are disappearing each and every time he opens his mouth.

pelosi let bush off to easy,except for plame scandal he got a free pass.

Wasn’t it just a week ago that Boner was making a full-throated defense of why they never get anything done with the hysterical extremist wing of his own party always trying to run everything into a dead-end? I believe his words were, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"

YEAH, talking out of both sides of his mouth…as usual. They sure made him do penance this week for taking his best shot at these dead-enders. Now he must be forced to tout the party line and be reduced to a mumbling, bumbling nincompoop…He’s The Worst Speaker of The House ever! No integrity, no balls, whatsoever! Now who’s lost ALL credibility…huh, Boner?

3 Likes

Ugg think it about time Repugs look into who killed Osama bin Laden. That’s one where Obama is clearly undeniably unmistakeably to blame. ||‡⊃|

8 Likes

Harry keep punching the clueless republicans. Since the last election he had, Reid is opening up on the “stoopid” party for their idiocy.

How long can the GOP beat a dead horse when two years has already been spent on the investigation of Benghazi and nothing new has turned up. The email the GOP are so obsessed over offers up no new information. It is basically the same information that was in the CIA talking paper.

Me too and to all the folks who called him a ball-less wimp, don’t know didley about Harry. He knows when to pick his fights and when he does, he goes for the juggler. I love Harry Reid. Speaks softly and carries a big stick

4 Likes

Eleven people died when BP’s Deepwater Horizon rig exploded in the Gulf and Congressman Barton apologized to BP.

4 Likes

Why do the Republicans want to give aid and comfort to the terrorists?

1 Like

Teanderthals know that Obamacare is a dead issue…(but some folks are still trying to campaign on repealing it)

Issa’s pet project is dead as BinLaden (HappyDeathDay to US!.

BenGhazi’s all they got…
(given no chance to google Americans killed there, I bet they can’t.

More money in their offshore tax-havens.

BTW, how much will this select committee cost, and how will we pay for it?

1 Like

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) accused Speaker John Boehner of fueling “right-wing conspiracy theories” and “staging a partisan political circus” on Friday

Well, in all fairness, that’s all the Republicans have left.

1 Like

That’s a feature, not a bug, Harry.

Yes, but he was doing fake crying to hide his real crying. So he was probably drunk. So it probably doesn’t count.