Discussion: READ: With Docs Public, 'Election Integrity’ Panel Dem Slams 'False' Claims

1 Like

Wow! Whodathunk they’d LIE?!

/s

26 Likes

Dunlap is awesome. He’s a nerdy baller warrior—the Neville Longbottom of our tale.

39 Likes

The “Election Integrity” panel wasn’t a fraud, it was a crime (if not literally, at least figuratively).

22 Likes

Glad to see this here. When I read the WaPo article, I was seeing red.

Hmmmm.

Krazy Kris Koback, come on down.

28 Likes

You won’t see this on Faux Knews.

20 Likes

The Brennan Center for Justice cites numerous studies, court decisions and government investigations on its website all showing the same thing–voter fraud is less than negligible.

The election integrity panel was one part fanning racist flames, one part scrubbing voter rolls, and one part GOP getting as much data as possible for, among other things, gerrymandering after the 2020 census.

28 Likes

“fishy”, “dicey”…come on now. Let’s just say it: That Nefarious Election Integrity Panel.

13 Likes

If fewer than 1% of voter fraud cases ends in conviction and the voter fraud commission has revealed 938 convictions for voter fraud, then there have been at least 100,000 prosecutions for voter fraud since the year 2000. The deep state controlled liberal MSM has done a remarkable job keeping these prosecutions out of the public eye.

20 Likes

Republicans won’t even think of questioning “the G-d given right to an assault rifle”…

Even for people legally adjudicated as mentally ill.

But they’re happy to deny the sacred vote, for which generations of Americans have fought and died…

To anyone who kinda, sorta, maybe looks a teensy-weensy bit “brown-y”.

41 Likes

Or “liberal-y,” or “progressive-y.”

25 Likes

Kobach is going DOWN on Tuesday.

I recently had a seat next to a strong red Republican on a plane. She was from Wichita, and seemed fairly clued in to Kansas politics, yet i had to explain to her Kobach’s defeat to the ACLU, and that the trial actually produced a contempt of court ruling against Kobach, and that he lost his defense of citizenship requirements extremely badly. This lady hadn’t even heard that there was a court case against his proof of citizenship law at all.

32 Likes

I’ll tell ya, I hope he does for no reason other than I’m sick of seeing his fat, bloated carcass on the TV every 10 minutes in political commercials.

He makes me ill.

13 Likes

Be warned: Dennis Taylor is every bit as bad as Kobach. He’s running for KS SoS. He is a deep member of the Kansas GOP Good 'Ol Boys Club. He could very well win., Nothing good about that guy.

10 Likes

Well, without meaning any offence, I think the film clip shows what exactly the “Election Commission” thought to do.
Not to characterize them as, you know, vile, or anything.

5 Likes

I hope as things progress, they keep showing that picture of Trump and Kobach at the White House, with Kobach’s plans for the fatherland in his hand.

Who took that picture? Kudos.

13 Likes

It blows me away that he uses a picture/vid of him shaking hands with Donny in his campaign ad.

WTF

11 Likes

A mind is a terrible thing to waste, Kobach.

Yes, that applies to white people, too.

7 Likes

Any sentient, thinking, open-minded American voter.

Which of course, excludes most Repuglicans and virtually all of Trump’s “base.”

7 Likes

30 Likes