Discussion: READ: Roger Stone Releases Statement Ahead Of House Intel Panel Testimony

1 Like

Rog. Can I call you Rog? I hate to break it to you, but you tied yourself to the Russian investigation, by bragging about being bff with Assange and damaging Hillary Clinton.

He asks for apologies from Clinton, House Intelligence Committee vice chair Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) and other top Democrats for repeatedly tying him to the Russia investigation in public appearances, amending his statement with news clippings documenting their comments.

34 Likes

You just keep holding your breath while you wait for those apologies, Rog.

22 Likes

So is this the GOP strategy for not having to testify to a Congressional committee? Release a statement prior to the testimony and the committee cancels the hearing? It’s what happened last week.

17 Likes

It’s sometimes really hard to tell which dickhead in this Misadministration (and its coterie of associated dickheads) is the biggest dickhead. Okay, the Dickhead-in-Chief, but after that, the runners up are pretty much neck and neck.

23 Likes

If you are able to ask me no questions, I will still tell you lies.

14 Likes

This lunatic, traitorous, unhinged POS, is one of a number of GOP “ratfukers” who truly deserves to spend the rest of his life behind bars. I so want to see this criminal sonofabitch indicted and convicted.

19 Likes

Please. Of course he’s going to deny everything, but why on Earth would he think that anyone with half a brain would believe him? He’s been lying for years, no reason he should change now. Good luck, Mr. Stone, we’re measuring a cell for you.

20 Likes

In as much as Roger Stone has not been know for speaking truth this statement pretty much is an admission of guilt.

7 Likes

Public statements are irrelevant. His testimony is all that matters. He call lie to the public all he wants. I hope he does the same in response to questions from investigative bodies…especially grand juries and Special Counsel investigators.

10 Likes

Lies. Lies. Lies. Lies. Lies. And finally, lies.

7 Likes

Well if you can’t believe Roger Stone, particularly a Roger Stone looking at prison time, who can you believe?

Interestingly, his willingness to perjure himself before Congress is equally consistent with a determination to brazen it out to the bitter end and him secretly cooperating with Mueller.

21 Likes

What happened last week was that Cohen violated the agreement that Congress put in place to allow him to testify behind close doors. Instead, he decided to “go public” anyway, with only his side of the story. And the Committee was rightly pissed. So that agreement is gone, and he will be compelled to testify publicly now. Its just a matter of scheduling, he didn’t get out of testifying.

8 Likes

It’s sometimes really hard to tell which dickhead in this Misadministration (and its coterie of associated dickheads) is the biggest dickhead. Okay, the Dickhead-in-Chief, but after that, the runners up are pretty much neck and neck.

Oh I don’t know I think the one with an actual dick tattooed on his back sits right up there near the top of the shit pile.

9 Likes

For once he had little to say, telling reporters gathered outside only that he planned “to tell the truth and nothing but the truth.”

Actually, Stone, we want you to tell "the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.”

10 Likes

I understand it helps to make that judgement by examining the size of the hands of each dickhead. Inverse relationship.

7 Likes

And that dick is righteously dead. I’m waiting for the other dick (Cheney) to join him in the ninth circle.

1 Like

[quote=“epicurus, post:8, topic:62804”]
but why on Earth would he think that anyone with half a brain would believe him?
[/quote]He’s counting on there being a sufficient number of people with less than 1/2 a brain.

10 Likes

a combative, bomb-throwing screed that insists the “mantra-like repetition” that Russia carried out an influence campaign to swing the election to Trump “does not make it so.”

Well, Roger, the mantra-like repetition that there was no collusion or cooperation does not make that so either. So, how about we get down to the facts instead of the rhetoric that you guys love so much.

ETA: And is that an air freshener hanging from his lapel buttonhole into his suit pocket?

8 Likes

Hah! So Roger Stone says even HE has certain standards he won’t go beyond. For example, he does NOT commit treason. Just up to it? Sure, that’s fine. Does anyone believe this creep?

You just can’t make this stuff up.

6 Likes