Discussion: READ: Republicans Go After IG Report That Criticized Trump DC Hotel Lease

The answer to your question is self-evident.

1 Like

“The GSA OIG report cited no evidence of improper interference in GSA’s decision-making process concerning the Old Post Office Building,” the letter reads.

How dare they not find phony-baloney evidence and trumped-up charges? (Pardon the pun…) Just more GOP garbage, and look who’s signed the letter; three of the sleaziest members of our current Congress. Just go away, wouldjya?

Was it my imagination, or did every non-maga in the country scream “because they ignored the Constitution, damn it!” at their computer screens as soon as they read that statement?

1 Like

To: Congressman Johnson et al

Thank you for your recent request for information regarding our report on Trump DC hotel. We will get to it as soon as possible. Unfortunately, we have a two year backlog of requests for information from various Democrats that were never addressed, but which now require attention. Consequently, it will be a while before we can get to your request.

Figure about February 2020.

respectfully…

3 Likes

“a personnel and time log accounting for the GSA OIG officials involved”

At the least, Ron Johnson (R-WI) should be familiar with the history of McCarthyism from WI.

1 Like

Of course he does. Like any self-disrespecting GOP critter, he understands that McCarthy was railroaded by the Democrats and RINOs and his honorable endeavors should be emulated.

2 Likes

That’s “Moldy Cheese Curds for Brains” Johnson, doing his best to eclipse Scott “Ethics Schmethics Where’s My Check?” Walker as the state’s most deplorable citizen.

3 Likes

Raw chide!

2 Likes

It amazes me the play the trolls do get.

1 Like

And it puts Chockles Todd in a pickle as this contortionist searches for BothSides.

Hint:

The “center” is as the center of an active volcano from the vantage point of the sides of it.

1 Like

Sunshine is the best thing to sterilize nasty republicans. Shine that light!

Good point, other than deplorables, who actually would vote for any of them. Excluding family and the family dog who strangely is registered.

:+1:

1 Like

Republicans believe organized crime bought the American government fair and square, and now gets to determine “what our Founders intended.”

1 Like

Hope they don’t.

This will be tomorrow’s big deal story, and it’s about time. Moron has his response ready: "I don’t know about that. That I don’t know about.’

[PP’s] inaugural committee was ordered on Monday to turn over documents about its donors, finances and activities to federal prosecutors in Manhattan, according to two people familiar with their investigation into the committee’s activities.

A lawyer working with the inaugural committee received a subpoena on Monday evening seeking documents related to all of the committee’s donors and event attendees; any benefits handed out, including tickets and photo opportunities with the president; federal disclosure filings; vendors; contracts; and more, one of the people said.

Prosecutors also showed interest in whether any foreigners illegally donated to the committee, as well as whether committee staff knew that such donations were illegal, asking for documents laying out legal requirements for donations. Federal law prohibits foreign contributions to federal campaigns, political action committees and inaugural funds.

2 Likes

Vasectomies would work better than sunshine to sterilize nasty republicans.

1 Like

Yeah.

This president-thing is just costing poor Donald buckets of money ; - )

1 Like

Castration would be better than vaesectomies. but I like your line of thought.

1 Like

With castration they’d be sopranos so there is that argument.