Discussion: READ: Pelosi's Latest Mueller Talking Points for House Dems

¯_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

No, but I don’t necessarily look askance at anyone else flagging such things.

Plus, as you know, I have directly excoriated people for that and comparable vileness.

It was 8 years of failure by the Obama, Biden, Pelosi and the Dem establishment to grow the Democratic party. Lost the House, lost the Senate, lost the SCOTUS, and lost the Presidency.

Now Nancy is trying to use her bribe money to keep Democratic voters from having a choice at the polls. She is all about money and her own power, and clearly she can’t stand Democratic voters having a choice at the polls.

Pelosi is anti-democracy. That story proves it.

(-.-) (_ _) (-,-)

3 Likes

Success has many fathers!

2 Likes

Trump asked for Hillary’s lost emails. He did not get them.

You can believe Mueller or not. He is apparently saying that there was not collusion.

Believe him or not.

1 Like

How do you prove that Trump was lying when he said the ask was just him joking?

Having watched Trump negotiate in public with Littke Rocket Man the fact that it was done in public is not surprising to me.

Trump is also the guy who said that the I only safe way to keep a secret these days was to send a courier.

Barr seems to be demanding a signed contract with an acknowledged agent of the Russian government.

Putin must be having a good laugh.

3 Likes

Find yourself a better party.

4 Likes

:joy:

Maybe because they don’t exist and never did.

Peace out hahahaha

6 Likes

Epitaph for too many politicians!

1 Like

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/politics/2010-midterm-analysis/?noredirect=on

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2010-11-02/republicans-approach-biggest-house-midterm-win-in-seven-decades

http://swampland.time.com/2010/11/02/mixed-results-on-the-health-reform-referendum/

A domani. Ciao.

4 Likes

And if he is, he’s obviously not making the demand in good faith.

1 Like

I believe in electing more and better Democrats. I believe in democracy and candidates having access to the ballot and voters having a choice at the polls. Pelosi does believe in either of those things.

She is an uber-rich politician who believes government belongs to the highest bidders.

Maybe you want a stronger Green party in 2020, because Nancy will help you get it.

1 Like

Any particular reason we should believe Barr was acting in good faith rather than in blind idolatry of his concept of the Presidency?

Psychopaths are notoriously persuasive. I doubt that Barr ever really looked at what the situation is if Trump is someone willing to sell out our country …literally and figuratively.

2 Likes

I can only say that Barr was a grotesque long before Trump came along.

2 Likes

Because Barr and Mueller are good friends and have worked together for decades.

Now, because they are all Republicans, I don’t put it past Mueller to be in on the fix if the fix is indeed in.

There are at least 25 people in Congress wealthier than she is. Wealth is not a crime, and people should aspire it.

6 Likes

I doubt anyone is arguing that acquisition of wealth is per se criminal.

And I doubt you’re arguing that there’s no such thing as conflict of interest.

And on this doubly doubtful note, I must retire.

You have a great evening! – and keep not taking any guff from the abusive types!

1 Like

No, wealth is not a crime, but how one acquires wealth can be. And the government is designed to serve the wealthiest at the expense of everybody else. And Pelosi is a direct beneficiary of that system.

She uses the bribes she collects from her wealthy benefactors to keep her power. The story on Friday out of the DCCC proves it. And you can’t defend it.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available