Discussion: READ: Pelosi's Latest Mueller Talking Points for House Dems

That’s praising with faint damnation.

1 Like

And the real horror is that it may have been a true statement.

1 Like

It really is a horror.

1 Like

I happen to agree with the underlying point that its problematic for the DCCC to try and handicap those seeking to challenge incumbents.

Its all the hyperbole where you go wrong. You can have strong opinions, you are just kind of a dingus about it.

It’s like trump… everything is “the most”, “the worst”, "Biggest " etc…

If you are trying to discuss your opinions and convince others,… you stuck at it.

If you are just trying to get a rise out of people and piss in their cornflakes… congrats. Mission accomplished.

2 Likes

Me, three.

1 Like

You can, too!

You express your opinions the way you want.

I’ll express my opinions the way I want.

And the world will still turn around.

1 Like

Seems like you are listening to Russia.

All of America heard and saw Trump and Russia’s little call and response act. So who do you think we are going to believe… Bart’s interpretation of Mueller or our lying eyes?

1 Like

That’s the faint praise.

The following is ‘sponsored’ by Seagram’s ginger ale and Minute Maid’s peach mango.

mixed together is quite awesome

anyhow

@irasdad

3 Likes

When it came to telling the truth about WMD in Iraq, who was lying: Saddam or Bush/Cheney/Powell?

I am just pointing out that Barr may not be lying and that it is now quite likely that Mueller actually did conclude that there was no collusion between the Trump Campaign and the Russian Government. He investigated it for 20 months.

You have not seen the report. I have not seen the report. But as of now, no one who has seen the report is denying that Barr’s letter is not truthful.

I kept saying for months that Bob Mueller was not going to save us. I still don’t think he will.

1 Like

Is it your perception that the SCO limited itself to what’s provable?

Even from Graham’s perspective?

1 Like

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/sessions-discussed-trump-campaign-related-matters-with-russian-ambassador-us-intelligence-intercepts-show/2017/07/21/3e704692-6e44-11e7-9c15-177740635e83_story.html?utm_term=.d6d3ec7fe385

#anyhow

4 Likes

It’s about time someone cleared this up for me. Here I was thinking it was Russian interference, trumpp conspiring with BFF Putin here, there and everywhere, Russia hacking DNC emails, the failure of PP campaign officials to report interference but in fact welcoming it. And I also learn that no campaign officials were involved including in helping throw the election including those charged with crimes including Manafort and Flynn. It was Nancy all along.

@irasdad

6 Likes

@ajm

Personally, I think there was collusion between Russia entities and the Trump Campaign, but not necessarily the Russian Government and Donald Trump. It maybe a matter of semantics.

Nevertheless, nobody was indicted for anything like that, so I suppose Barr is accurately describing the substance of Mueller’s conclusion.

And it is worth pointing out that many people here thought Bob Mueller was an American hero as long as he gave them the answer that they demanded, facts be damned.

1 Like

Yes! I love it.

4 Likes

When somebody pops out of nowhere and refers to you by your genitals you’ll flag.

3 Likes

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/russian-lawyer-in-trump-tower-meeting-tied-to-top-kremlin-officials

4 Likes

I’m innocent, I’m just humming Belly tunes. :innocent:

2 Likes

Mueller never did have to tell us - it’s already in the record. Anyone can put it together.

You’re about as innocent as hmmmm, that’s a tough one…

3 Likes

There is a difference between provable and obvious. Trump asked for Russian help in the sight of man and God and got it.

What do you think Muelker can do to show that this was not cause and effect?

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available