Discussion: READ: Judge Smacks Down Trump Bid To Halt House Subpoena To Accountant

They will appeal but Mehta has indicated that he is fast tracking all the cases that come his way; not going to play the eat the clock game for Trump.

12 Likes

Glad we don’t have to pay for this, huh?

Shut up, Mitch.

For Trivia buffs out there James Buchanan was the last Democrat elected president who was over 60 years old.

4 Likes

Talents are never useless.

4 Likes

And named James Buchanan. Huh? Huh?

Sharp people on TPM ; - )

1 Like

deleted.

Even though there’s not a stay, it eliminates both sides pressuring the accounting firm and gives a definite, but short period of time for Trump’s lawyers to get a stay in place.

I think that’s pretty standard and not giving up to Trump.

9 Likes

deleted

Agreed. I think it also communicates fairly that they’d better not miss handing over… a… single… thing.

2 Likes

But frequently wasted.

Some are just less marketable than others.

4 Likes

Perhaps Diet Coke covers up any taste.

1 Like

[quote=“castor_troy, post:130, topic:88112”]
But frequently wasted.
[/quote] :cry:

3 Likes

Snarky message-board poster isn’t a job description?

6 Likes

Thanks!

Is this common? Seems as if the appearance of the Chief Justice flying on the VP’s plane with the Senate leader is problematic.

1 Like

The prep work for the Bush WMD investigations are ongoing and taking all the time up?

2 Likes

The 21st? One of the Op-Eds in today’s Richmond paper (not a local columnist, though) was saying that Trump and his followers want to repeal the 20th century! (As in: getting rid of Roe v Wade and Brown v Board, and maybe even Griswold v Connecticut while they’re at it.)

11 Likes

Well there is that, but less marketable doesn’t make them useless.

3 Likes

Tell me about it.

2 Likes

Just a matter of time before Kavanaugh, Alito, Gorsuch, Thomas and the sleazy conservative justices step in and rule in favor of their skanky Putin whore and their beloved Republican party. Party above country.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available