Discussion: READ: GOP Chairs Threaten Lisa Page With Contempt Proceedings Over Skipped Deposition

1 Like

This is the way to deal with these fucks. Keep it up, Lisa.

21 Likes

Cheap lying bullies. Enjoy being little tin-pot dictators while you can.

18 Likes

Poor Trey, is he missing Hillary? Does he need another woman to accost and blame for all the GOP’s problems?

9 Likes

You know who really needs to be deposed

14 Likes

If Page sends the letter back to them already rolled into a tight funnel, I hope it makes the news.

5 Likes

Add another name to the list of (future)
Presidential Medal of Freedom recipients —

8 Likes

Once we take over the legislature, will there be billboards of the useless 115th Congress with the members saying “Miss me yet?”

4 Likes

If and when she does, take the 5th on every single question, driving them nuts in the process!

4 Likes

Watching Tweety with Charlie Sykes, who says his moronic attack on NATO is selling with his base.

Who cares about an ever-diminishing group of deplorables, Charlie.

And Tweety continues to interrupt people before they can get across a salient point.

I hate Tweety.

6 Likes

I guess they think he has some insight into the proles, but I question that. I never watch him, like once every eight months, so I can’t really comment. But he just seems like a yammerer to me.

4 Likes

9 Likes

They just don’t stop, do they?

9 Likes

I can see the future dimly before me. The clouds begin to part and I see in 20 years a GOP Cocksucker will say he won’t show up at the current congress to answer questions “Cause Page did it back in '18! What’s so different now?!” And a member of the majority will snap back with “The 115th was about as useful as a screen door in a submarine. THAT’S the difference, plowboy. Get your worthless ass up here before we throw it in the slammer!”

6 Likes

They don’t have many cards to play, so they take this pair of threes and play the hell out of it.

15 Likes

The teevee was still on after Ari, and I didn’t turn it off fast enough because I was getting dinner.

Charlie is the real pitiful one here, however.

4 Likes

The shitstorm that they will face when everything is exposed …

WHOA !

They’re only move … at this point …
is to keep it covered … as long as possible —

Stupid F’ers ----

8 Likes

You know, during the campaign all the insanity going on every minute often made me feel like wanting to drop off the planet.

Now?

I just want ALL those fuckin’ empty-brain Nazi traitors to be gone off the planet. ALL. OF. THEM.

The planet would be a peaceful place… :persevere:

12 Likes

In other news…

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-china-trade-zte-exclusive/exclusive-u-s-clears-hurdle

Nice going, republicans. Great job huffing and puffing.

4 Likes

Or she responds with the famous one-word answer:

Nuts.

1 Like