Discussion: READ: FEC Releases Donald Trump's Financial Disclosure Forms

Discussion for article #238657

These are NON-QUALIFIED audits…,Therefore idle conjecture by the comb-over… More BS from the comb-over carney barker!

3 Likes

Would love to see a handwriting analysis on that signature. Was it done using a pen or a crayon?

5 Likes

Forbes estimates Trump is worth $4 billion as of Wednesday.

Ah, but that doesn’t include the Comedy Gold!

7 Likes

“FEC Releases Donald Trump’s Financial Disclosure Forms.”

• Forbes estimate of Trump’s worth: $4 billion.
  • Trump’s estimate of his own worth: $10 billion.
  • The horror of the GOP establishment at Trump exposing their base for what it is: Priceless.
26 Likes

Valuing a bunch of closely held companies is more art than science. This isn’t Buffett or Gates who own publicly traded stocks.

5 Likes

tRump exaggerates his worth…

this is not news.

1 Like

I was hoping some info existed here to state his actual, net worth. Instead, looking at this form in the WSJ, I can’t understand it - just a list of assets and liabilities looks like to me. Then again, I’m not exactly a tax attorney or politico who understands this crap.

According to WaPo, he values his stake in the 14 partnerships of which he’s a party at $625 million or more, while he owes at least $150 million to creditors. Admittedly, limited info – but based on that, he could be worth a lot less than $4 billion (much less the ridiculous $10 billion). Who knows? Maybe he actually owes more than he’s worth. I wonder if he knows anything about bankruptcy court.

1 Like

I’m supposed to read 48 pages of tiny print on a gorgeous summer’s day?

Hand me the sunscreen.

3 Likes

My word! 515 organizations he has some leadership role in. Snark aside, if he can really keep up with all those duties, I truly admire that talent.

Where is his long-form financial disclosure?

3 Likes

I don’t understand. He put his position as President of the USA.

4 Likes

Romney: real billionaire refused to disclose.

Trump: bullshit billionaire eager to disclose.

6 Likes

This may turn out extremely rewarding, for ALL of us.

Assuming Donald Trump’s OOMA Valuation System, I have now re-evaluated several of my key personal assets for the purposes of my credit rating and leverage power, including the following:

• collection of vintage circa 1972 8 track cassettes, previously valued at “negligible” to “unknown”, now re-valuated at $85.015M

• extensive piles of 1950s-era MLB player cards personally excised from rear of Post Cereal boxes, previously overlooked, since restored and collated (mostly) now re-valuated at $114.3M.

• lightly-read editions of most NYT Sunday Literary Reviews, National Geographics (some inserts missing) and New Yorker magazines published between September 1968 and May 1976 inclusive, previously neglected in storage, now revaluated at $267,393,774.82, net of storage assessements.

• 93 pre-Millenium golf clubs, 27 of which are putters of varying experience, mostly still playable (may need new grips), previously absent on trust conditions to various close relatives and neighborhood children (including my wife’s cousin Harv, who only used 3 of them one time in a corporate Texas Scramble over two decades back), now valuated cumulatively at a convenient $29M, tho individual pieces also available at a slight increase.

• two (2) presumed restorable lawn mowers, one electric one manual, plus three (3) Weed Whompers, two vintage, whomping line extra (at daily Walmart price plus reasonable mark-up), previously valued each at “Name Your Own Price” cash-and-carry yard sale, now revaluated at $38.47M.

14 Likes

The most amazing and best disclosures of any disclosure form ever!

5 Likes

The real information will come if and when Trump releases his tax returns.

3 Likes

I want to see a comparison of Trump’s penis length as reported by Trump vs. his penis length as reported by a disinterested urologist.

1 Like

All you need to know is Donald has a YOOOOOOOOOOOGE wallet to carry around his INCREDIBLE spending money.

3 Likes

This info is meaningless. Show me the tax returns.

3 Likes