Discussion: READ: FBI, DHS Outline Russian Hacking Campaign Dubbed ‘Grizzly Steppe'

1 Like

But what does Don King have to say about all this?

2 Likes

Obama did not go far enough with these sanctions, he should have shut down tRump Tower too!

3 Likes

FOX: We are all Russians today.
Snooky: I long to see Putin’s head in Alaska sky.

4 Likes

Palin says he eats Cheerios and bear’s testicles for breakfast. On the back deck. She watches as she does the dishes in the morning. How you clean a plate with a Magic Wand is puzzling, but she manages.

The research in this report has occurred over some extended time.
Comey decided to keep a lid on Russia’s election hacking but write a letter days before the election saying the FBI found Clinton emails on an assistant’s computer with zero evidence of wrongdoing?? WTF? Comey committed treason and needs to be treated like the traitor he is.

11 Likes

Still waiting to hear more about this story. Came out two days after the election and haven’t heard a peep since.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/moscow-had-contacts-with-trump-team-during-campaign-russian-diplomat-says/2016/11/10/28fb82fa-a73d-11e6-9bd6-184ab22d218e_story.html?tid=sm_tw&utm_term=.a40e7228befa

11 Likes

More should definitely be heard - that is the point at which this no longer is a “convenient happenstance” for Trump, it becomes illegal and treasonous.

10 Likes

I haven’t read the report yet but focusing solely on the cyber aspect of Russian interference in our election misses the bigger picture. Russia combines cyber, propaganda, disinformation and kompromat, each finger closes to make a fist. Kompromat doesn’t have to be a sex tape, it can be embarrassing emails that contain unguarded, impolitic statements.

13 Likes

Well, seeing as he’s been appointing/nominating friends of Russia and well connected businessmen I think part of it is answered insofar as Drumpf is trying to eliminate conflicts that would embarrass him. But, what do I know?

4 Likes

Where’s the fat guy on the couch?

4 Likes

I’ve already seen on other sites, “B…b…but emails! Benghazi!” Fuck Comey and fuck the Republicans bastards in Congress.

2 Likes

And the Trumpzis, the Putin Troll Factory sock puppets and the Sarandon “progressives” are already seizing on that header as a thing that somehow delegitimizes the entire report (and, in the process, relieves them of any responsibility to read it).

3 Likes

Bed, not couch. #sad

3 Likes

Trump has reportedly finally agreed to meet with intelligence officials to find out what they know about the matter.
But why should Donald bother meeting with U.S. intelligence experts? He has already publicly declared that he knows better than any of them what’s really going on in the world.

He is certain that the DNC’s email servers (among others) were not hacked by a foreign entity … except that if they were, then it was not by his comrades in Russia. Must have been the Chinese.

Of course, even if Russians were involved, certainly his good buddy Vlad had nothing to do with it … and even if Putin was calling the shots, and even if it was a deliberate attempt to influence and undermine the U.S. election process, and even if the objective was to directly assist Trump’s quest for victory

… who cares anymore? It’s ancient history, everyone needs to get over it and move on.

1 Like

Why, it’s as easy as … [ting].

2 Likes

You got me.

Hacking in bed. Loser. #aloneinbed

2 Likes

Donnie has to consult with his in-house IT security expert Barron.

What is Barron’s contractor’s fees?

well you would expect the MSM to report on this story but then drumpf would get mad at them and twit them to death

Treason is the only crime defined by the Constitution. According to that definition, it’s not treason unless it occurs in the context of a war. What Comey did is grossly unamerican but not treason.