Discussion: READ: Disputed Nunes Memo Targets DOJ, FBI

Are they serious? This is a fucking joke.

19 Likes

First Lie found: the “honorable” Devin Nunes? Ha, the rest must be all lies too!

26 Likes

I about choked by laughing so hard when I read that line. Nunes is several parsecs of space away from being honorable.

9 Likes

Bwahahaha. Integrity test, Steele vs. Page? Or for that matter Steele vs. Nunes/Trump? Steele every day and twice on Sunday.

17 Likes

Can they really be this bad at lying? Page has been monitored since 2013.

30 Likes

Breaking News:

Dog Catches Car##

15 Likes

They got into a frenzy about that? Our “real estate autocrat” is desperate. The representative of California 22 (where, I shortly and unfortunately attended college for a year, so I know) is as dumb as his constituents in “Too Lair eee” who elected this imbecile.

9 Likes

This is amazing. They’re listing all sorts of reasons they think the FISA warrant shouldn’t have been issued. But it was, right? A judge considered all this evidence and thought it was fine, no?

What kind of crap argument is this?

33 Likes

And what about the results of the surveillance and interest back to 2013? Bit of an omission there, Devin. Not to mention the coloring of a dossier begun by Republicans as some sort of Democratic witch hunt. But at least Page will resurface, newly emboldened, still wearing a headset mic. That ought to be entertaining.

27 Likes

I have one message for the people pushing this:

You don’t tug on Superman’s cape
You don’t spit into the wind
You don’t pull the mask off that old Lone Ranger
And you don’t mess around with Slim

35 Likes

According to the memo, Ohr told the Justice Department that Steele “was desperate” to see that Trump not be elected, but that sentiment was not reflected in the FISA applications.

The memo does not say why Steele might have felt this way — but reporters should ask.

26 Likes

Ok I know that Trump’s ego is so fragile that he and his sycophants will go to almost any length to protect it and him, but come on. This is the best they could come up with? They might as well have said “Democrats are meanies” and “of course you got more votes than Hillary, dear Donald” as opposed to the crap this “memo” tries to purport. The R’s don’t even seem to know how to do a banana republic correctly, geesh…

19 Likes

I’m quite relieved! There is nothing here other than whining about why the criminal Carter Page connected to the criminal Donald Trump was investigated for what turns out to be actual crimes. The rest is an attempt write legal sounding smoke and mirrors about how even though Carter was guilty, he shouldn’t have been monitored by the FBI, even though he’s guilty guilty guilty like Dotard.

21 Likes

I don’t know what’s worse, the frenzy the Republicans whipped up about this, or the frenzy the Democrats did. This is a nothing burger with a capitol N.

7 Likes

As some others have pointed out elsewhere, the memo does not say what additional evidence the FISA court took into consideration in addition to the Steele dossier.

Nunes is looking after all the people in his district:

21 Likes

The memo is intentionally written – and boldfaced so you don’t miss it – to make it seem like it’s a quote from Steele about desperately wanting Trump to not get elected, when this is clearly Ohr’s impression. This is like bad journalism, Newsmax style.

19 Likes

Wray will be out by day’s end.

Read it. That’s it? “Worse than Watergate”? Yawn!!!

11 Likes

Good Lord, there nothing here. This is complete bust. Wasted time as if Steele was the only reason for the investigation. Lame to say the least.

12 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available