Discussion: READ: Appeals Court Upholds Grand Jury Subpoena In Secret Mueller-Linked Case

It’s financial without a doubt, and doubtless points to money laundering. I just thought of something…what if Mueller is also investigating the Clinton campaign as well?

Consistent prior statement

Dear Santa: I am the worst boy you have ever seen in your born days. But if you give me a pocket knife I'll try to do better. Your friend, Donald
Virginia 1900

— R.L. Ripples (@TweetsofOld) December 5, 2018

Letter is dated late 2015; would have been soooo much better if it had been signed in late 2016. These treasonweasels will do everything they can along the lines of very legal and very cool to minimize its significance.

Yes, and in an oligarchy …

Well, then I am totally wrong. Thanks for the detail. There were other Russian banks in the news surrounding the scandal. Maybe one of them. But thanks. Take Alpha/Alfa off the bracket, then.

Yes, because there is actual real evidence out there that the Clinton Campaign would have colluded with a foreign power to help Trump lose the Popular Vote and win the Electoral College. Why did we not all think of this before?.

1 Like

Nice…I’m gonna go with you on that. Let the frog-march parade begin!

2 Likes

Visited the place in the 1980’s …it’s a tourist attraction. But it does seem right for trump. Imagine him stuck in a cell and folk walking by point and laugh.

1 Like

Point taken.

Empathy has been tried (!) but when the response is ever more militant ignorance …

Still, point taken.

Now, did I say he would find evidence? No, I did not. I only speculated they he may have investigated that campaign, if only only to put it to bed. Are you saying that is it an impossibility that he would? You likely mistook my statement as saying “Mueller will find H’s campaign colluded”, coupled with an intent/outcome scenario to strawman an argument you posited, but which I most certainly did NOT. You appear to have reflexively taken it where I did not.

1 Like

Ok ok ok. I confess that during my entire life I have "reflexively taken where " people did not. At my age, and with the hardening of the arteries, it probably isn’t going to get better.

“Mistah Kurtz – he dead.”
See, I couldnt stop from reflexively going there.

Still, Mueller at least indicted a number of Russians and Russian business entities, not that they’d ever consent to show up for arraignment.

3 Likes

San Quentin is state, not federal, and has no view of San Francisco, being blocked by other parts of Marin County.

3 Likes

Gadsden?

1 Like

Wow! Jackpot! At least according to Wikipedia:

Laundering stolen money, Prevezon Holdings, and Sergey P. Poymanov

Sergei Leonidovich Magnitsky accused numerous persons and entities of laundering stolen money in tax fraud in Russia. Owned by Denis Katsyv, Prevezon Holdings, represented by Natalia Vladimirovna Veselnitskaya, paid $6 million to resolve the claim without admitting any crime which subsequently led to all charges being dropped by the Justice Department in the summer of 2017. In United States court, Sergey P. Poymanov sued Sberbank, several of its subsidiaries and executives, and a business rival for $750 million, claiming that a valuable gravel quarry he owned was illegally bankrupted and seized by the bank in a corporate raid in 2012. Sberbank says it took the quarry as collateral after Mr. Poymanov failed to repay a loan. Sberbank is retaining Marc Kasowitz for this court case. Poymanov was subsequently arrested by Russian police who then subjected him to harsh pretrial detention at a notoriously rough Moscow jail, Matrosskaya Tishina, which is the same jail where Magnitsky died.

3 Likes

I was wondering when her name would pop up :wink:

To be subject to subpoena, the company has to also fall under U.S. jurisdiction. Unless Vnesheconombank has a U.S. branch or office (doing business in the U.S.), it wouldn’t fit. Various sovereign wealth funds mentioned also don’t fit for the same reason.

@sniffit @tena

1 Like

I believe you’re thinking of social/metaphysical constructs. That’s a different realm from the strictly legal considerations in the court document. Clues in the document are only going to apply to the realm of the court’s jurisdiction.

1 Like

Even more directly applicable, Sberbank may have been channeling illegal (sanctioned) loan money to DJT for building a Trump Tower in Moscow.

1 Like

Yes I have driven by San Quentin when I was visiting the area. When you look at where it’s situated it never would have been located there by today’s standards.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available