Discussion: Rand Paul's Campaign S

Discussion for article #235079

Wow.

I don’t know what else to say.

2 Likes

“Rand on a Thai Stick” for $35

Nonsensimilla…

5 Likes

$1,000? WHY? It’s not like Rand was the original author.
And who would buy this? What’s the allure?

Strange and tacky.

3 Likes

Try a Thai stick, the smoke forms Rand’s version of the Constitution…
The real question for Rand’s event?
How’s Ted Cruz going to crash it?

2 Likes

Among the items advertised on the senator’s presidential campaign website was an pocket Constitution, autographed by Paul, that supporters could purchase for $1,000.

Unfortunately for the recipients, it’s an expurgated version with only the second and tenth amendments present in the text.

4 Likes

Damn – if it wasn’t so expensive I’d buy one just to burn it.

1 Like

I’m reminded of Cheech and Chong’s *Big Bambu" album, that came with a giant rolling paper.

Wonder if Aqua Buddha’s constitution is smokable?

3 Likes

I hope all this stuff is made in the USA.

2 Likes

You bring back memories of my youth when vets from 'Nam would bring 'em back. I remember taking off the little string thingy holding it onto the stick, but not much else.

2 Likes

Rand Paul’s plagiarism run amok. Now he’s claiming to have written the Constitution? Your own copy of the Constitution signed by the author – only $1000.

2 Likes

$50 gets you Rand Paul signature CIA mind control blocker.

8 Likes

Can someone please tell me what “defending the Constitution” means? And just how is running your mouth going to get that done?

1 Like

I don’t think much of Rand Paul, but this is just unbelievable (and younger voters are turned off by tactics like this)

1 Like

…continuing the family tradition of claiming credit for other people’s writing.

11 Likes

How tacky

2 Likes

YOU. WIN.

1 Like

I want one autographed by Bill O’Reilly! After all, he was one of the original signers. He told me so.

1 Like

And he has pictures to prove it!

Well, I don’t want somebody tagging my copy of the Constitution but I have this invoice from Roto-Rooter when they worked on my sewer. Can he sign that? Especially the dotted line part?

1 Like