Discussion: Rand Paul To Meet With Trump And Discuss Senate Obamacare Repeal

Rand Paul said he isn’t going to take away enough American healthcare away. Get it up to 30 million Americans and we have a deal.

4 Likes

…he’s in agreement with the KochBoys…

Let the swamp-filling continue! Open the “gimmee, gimmee” floodgates.

It’s fitting that RuPaul is from the Mammoth Cave state.

1 Like

Paul said that at the meeting, which is scheduled for Tuesday afternoon, he plans to give Trump suggestions he has previously “tried to tell Senate leaders with no result so far.”

"More Sick, Impoverished & Dying People Please" has a nice ring to it.
2 Likes

Rand doesn’t have much game, but he has one. This President has none :wink:

1 Like

This smarmy little twerp…he’d throw his mother under the bus to get a microphone shoved in his face.

No, that’s not his issue. You could offer him $10 billion to combat opioid addiction in KY and another $20 billion to cover Medicaid, and he’d still be a no. He doesn’t want more money and services, he wants far, far fewer. At least that’s the message he’s selling.

4 Likes

What do you have against freedom?!

3 Likes

Rand, after the meeting: “Well, it turns out it isn’t such a terrible bill, after all.” :smirk:

1 Like

Well, Hair Club For Senators will now be caving.

1 Like

My guess it will consist mostly of Donnie screaming until he passes out

“The bill is currently not real repeal and needs major improvement.”

Har har har - it’s not bad enough yet!

1 Like

Man with no principles meets with ideological nut case to determine how to move contentious legislation through the Senate. Yeah that makes sense.

2 Likes

He’s not from Kentucky. He’s from Texas. Moved to Bowling Green (somehow managed to escape the massacre there) after he graduated from Duke and marrying local gal. Yes, he is the Senator from KY but “he ain’t from round these parts”. And, Kentucky is the Bluegrass State, though Mammoth Cave is one of the largest cave systems in the world and pretty cool to visit. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Remember Randy…only one scoop for you. He’ll promise you two scoops if you vote for this fucking thing, but he’ll still only give you one scoop in the end.

1 Like

the handwringing.

Yup, Paul is just as flaky as his toupee.

I was just thinking about this the other day, neither Senator nor our governor were born and raised in KY. Bevin and Paul only arrived here in the 90s and McConnell arrived in high school. It’s not that it really matters, but I think it’s interesting that that only person who represents Louisville at the federal level that was actually born and raised in KY is Yarmuth, the sole Democrat in the KY delegation.

4 Likes

Amen sister, I’ve been thinking about that too.

3 Likes