Discussion: Rand Paul: I'll 'Look At' Possible Military Takeover In The Southwest

Discussion for article #235848

Rand, you are so full of it…

15 Likes

Los campesinos sureños de Texas, diríjase por favor a la base militar más cercana en la que debe entregar sus armas de fuego y de intercambiar su moneda de los Estados Unidos para Ameros .

10 Likes

I really hope the White House calls out Rand Paul for this bit of Teabagger idiocy. This is skating dangerously close to treason (as though Rand Paul isn’t a treasonous motherfucker in the first place. Besides, of course, being a goddamned loon).

28 Likes

Keep government troops out of our country!! USA! USA!! USA!!!

42 Likes

“I’ll look into it.” That’s his response to a tin foil conspiracy question? Now that’s some Presidential timber on display right there!

36 Likes

Randy checks out the southwest in order to take away the kook vote from Cruz:

http://tinyurl.com/oyf2cdb

2 Likes

There you go, Randies! Your man, so statesman-like he won’t pour cold water on the most batshit insane theories imaginable. A real grown-up hero, with his pubic-hair transplants and his puckered-mouth articulations.

17 Likes

A wacky side story to the conspiracy story is that the ignorant conspirators are also spitting in the faces of the military. Does not get more anti-USA than that. Of course the RWNJ Teabagger radio hosts won’t mention that. Or Fox News.

8 Likes

Rand: I’ll Look Into Whether The Military Is Planning To Takeover The Southwest

You do that Sir Randy, and while you’re at it, look into whether or not we’re on the verge of an attack by giant Phlargs from the planet Kolob.

Oh, and watch out for the vicious chicken of Bristol. He’s a killer.

21 Likes

Because the Army has nothing better to do than invade Texas, New Mexico and Arizona.

12 Likes

Where was Randy’s tongue when he blurted that nonsense…

I don’t think this comes close to the definition of treason. Idiocy, on the other hand, has a much broader definition.

7 Likes

Can you imagine these kooks in charge during World War II? They’d be bitching about what to call the Civil War while Hitler invaded Britain.

3 Likes

Why does the right wing hate our troops?

17 Likes

I live in Florida and there are training exercises all the time by the military, and we haven’t been taken over yet. In a way I wish the military would take over Florida and oust Rick Scott. LOL.

18 Likes

And they elected this phony.

2 Likes

I’ve been browsing Facebook groups dedicated to Jade Helm, and they’re about as hilariously sad as you’d imagine.

Guys, there’s traffic coming in and out of military bases near where the exercise is taking place! Traffic! In and out of military bases! That’s unheard of! This really is looking to be a hostile takeover! And there’s a mysterious fence put up near the park by my house that wasn’t there a week ago! Oh noes!

27 Likes

#Squirrel!!

11 Likes

Here’s an idea Obama and his staff should consider. He can quell any talk of government takeover by immediately shutting down all military bases in Texas and shutting off the money tap that flows to these towns that have these bases…lets see what they say about that! Nothing says “we dont want your state” like shutting down bases

30 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available