Discussion: Radio Host: Trump's Campaign Made Me Agree Not To Ask Him About Policies

Discussion for article #241758

Donald Trump is Vladimir Putin in drag!

3 Likes

Trumpet’s policies will be set in something no firmer than Jello until he drops out.

6 Likes

…and if you agreed to it, you’re representative of a huge portion of the problem with our media.

18 Likes

This guy is a “loser”, obviously.

2 Likes

Trump doesn’t have any policies. He just has crazy ideas and a big mouth.

7 Likes

My 14-year-old self would have loved this concept. “Of course I did my homework. But see, I need you to agree that I don’t have to actually hand it in because it’s not set in stone yet.”

10 Likes

GOP/Teatroll Policy Manual:

10 Likes

Ultimate politcal answer. Whichever way the wind blows.

2 Likes

Grifters HATE being asked specifics.

3 Likes

His brain, however, is set in stone.

1 Like

Carved in stone? Ha! That’s for proles. Trump’s policies are finely etched onto Kosta Boda crystal vases. Stone…geez…

1 Like

Well…there are less that 500 nations… If Trump makes it to the White House, they can all sign a Pledge to not get into policy–in exchange for valuable prizes.

That solves the Problem. The American MSM has already signed it.

1 Like

his policies aren’t set in stone…yeah more like play- doh’

2 Likes

…his policies, they weren’t set in stone,”…

It’s set in shit and he’s making it up as he goes. All he has is a list of republican bitching points with no answers.

1 Like

What would be the point of the interview then?

1 Like

Rump is being true as a Republican devotee’ to the RMoney legacy. Running for the President of the Plutocracy. Except he had his lawyers write up a contract to commit any interviewer from asking him about any question that borders on actual policies. Get ready to break out the flip-flops next.

Close, but wrong. Think Silvio Berlusconi.

Gee, the jokes just keep on writing themselves. Except the fact that the Republican electorate seems to have no idea of what the presidency involves isn’t funny.

So…Riddle me this – Unless you’re Entertainment Tonight doing a fluff, gossipy piece, why would you agree to interview Trump as a Presidential candidate under these rules??