Discussion: Putin On Stolen Dem Emails: 'Was This Any False Information Planted? No'

1 Like

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

So now we’re admitting the emails were stolen but “no problem, nothing was changed.” Which of course means “shit was changed.”

38 Likes

It’s no wonder Vlad and His Poodle get along so well -

they’re both smirking, equivocating slime-balls

13 Likes

I’m beginning to think that Putin is only a comparatively sharper knife in the proverbial drawer to the exceptionally dull knife Trump.

11 Likes

The Republicans don’t care. The ends justifies the means as far as they are concerned. Anything was worth keeping Hillary Clinton from becoming President – even Treason.

You know why not a single Democratic member of the Senate was at that July 4th meeting in Moscow – because Democrats aren’t f*cking traitors to our county.

24 Likes

(not sure any D’s were actually invited)

1 Like

Make no mistake: Faux News is absolutely working up to “Putin actually did us a favor by exposing the truth” and you can already see it cropping up in the base’s posting behavior (not to mention the Russian sockpuppets no doubt littering the comment boards and Twitter with it at this point).

26 Likes

Hey, we stole stuff. We didn’t make it up.
We’re cool, right?

10 Likes

We did nothing to influence the election! This is foolishness, we should speak no more of it. We created no fake e-mails. We only stole and released real e-mails. To influence the election. Ha ha I am big kidder who enjoys making the joke so people laugh and are happy!

41 Likes

So my president isn’t actually clever enough to non-answer a question like that. His boss, however, clearly is…

9 Likes

And Vlad smiles and smugs for the camera, and Donny looks beaten and haggard.
Donny probably hates being owned. Reminds him of his days in Reform School (“Military Academy”).

15 Likes

Putin’s defense of his thievery is awesome.

4 Likes

Fearless Leader, Old buddy, old Pal. How you been?
Quiet, Badenov, you and Natasha have a new mission… Moose and Squirrel are getting too close…

6 Likes

One thing that complicates this—argument, I suppose we can call it—is that in fact they created a million metric fucktons of false information to go along with the real information they stole and disseminated like the fucking blackmailers they are.

Recreating Russian diction is no strain for a Boomer with a good ear. You listen to June Foray and you’re learning at the feet of the master.

27 Likes

But that’s differently, P might say.

Smart people do not become dictators. It is in the very nature of dictatorship that it attracts only stupid people.

4 Likes

Oh Vlad…

39 Likes

:joy:

3 Likes

What?! Putie could not say something that is not true, could he?

3 Likes

Yeah. Mojo had a vid on voice artists, and never mentioned her, not even as a runner-up. Bigots!

4 Likes