Discussion: Pruitt Planned Out Global Travel Wish List Organized By Lobbyists, Friends

1 Like

Why is this Grifting Douchebag still here?
(Rhetorical )
Just fine with it aren’t you Republicans

13 Likes

So what is wrong with a well rounded EPA Douchebag? :anguished:

3 Likes

Nobody’s a failure who has friends, right, Scott? It’s heartwarming, it really is. People just seem to like him and want to be his friend.

11 Likes

“Mr. Pruitt, you just lied to Congress. Where are you going to go now?”

7 Likes

Should this be a picture of a guy serving up human children to a group of overweight cannibals?

2 Likes

Pruitt’s corruption knows no bounds.

6 Likes

Did anyone see the clip of Neil Cavuto (of Fox!) going on an extended rant–directed at Trump–about the stench of corruption and general swampiness coming from the administration? It was epic. And surprising. They’re starting to lose Fox.

6 Likes

Little too on the nose. :smile: And not as readily available, just guessing. Might have to pay Getty Images or Shutterstock.

4 Likes

Pruitt acts like he is in renaissance of the 19th century Gilded Age where the Administration was in the pockets of a few wealthy robber barons…

What?

You are saying this is a renaissance of the Gilded Age?

8 Likes

James Fallows has been for some time.

2 Likes

I think it is fairly obvious from a cursory analysis of the GINI ratio and the prices paid for impressionist paintings…

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Even people in Spanky’s orbit (see, e.g., Peter Thiel) are saying that. The only difference is that they’re celebrating it.

4 Likes

Join us for another episode of “Lives of the Grifting and Stupid”. Indictment wishes and supoena dreams, Scotty!

2 Likes

“I’m going to Medium-security Prisonland!”

2 Likes

DOJ backup plan for when Trump Dumps Sessions.

I hear the Bermuda Triangle is diddly-dee-lightful this time of year, Scott. Make sure to jot that down in your travel planner.
And make sure you pack plenty of Flint, Michigan bottled water. It tastes just like Trump Ice bottled water, except it’s chock full of more of the vitamins and minerals that YOU really need!

3 Likes

So he has turned the EPA into a for-profit Lobbying Outfit for Fossil Fuel companies. He profits from the benies - the corporations get lucrative contracts and we the taxpayers foot the bill - AND get to loose environmental health and safety protections. This is more than a perversion of Government service.

I say let him stay in office long enough for a few more of these stories to surface (because the pattern suggests that there are MANY more) so that when he has to slink off the stage - if it isn’t in an orange jumpsuit (here’s to hoping for that), it is with such disgrace that his hopes of becoming Gov.in Oklahoma are burning in a garbage dump.

9 Likes

What’s the statute of limitations on his previous job’s behavior?

Teacher says, “Every time you hear a bell, a ninja gets his wings.” - Catherine O’Hara, “The Completely Mental Misadventures of Ed Grimley”

2 Likes