Discussion: Pruitt Has Spent $4.6 Million In Taxpayer Money On Personal Security Measures

Hard as it may be to believe, Pruitt is even more insecure than tRump.

8 Likes

FFS. Take it out of his damned salary. Then fire him.

5 Likes

Nothing screams ‘entitled snowflake’ like Scott Pruitt.

3 Likes

What is this man so nervous about? Who’s out to get him, real or imagined?

3 Likes

Draining the swamp by flooding it. Makes sense.

3 Likes

Also, too, did anyone happen to notice in the Kristjen Neilsen video, the convoy of Government SUVs blocking the entrance of the Mexican restaurant ? For all the bluster, these people are quite paranoid of their fellow Americans.

5 Likes

Has Pruitt built his ceeeement pond yet?

1 Like

and remember Joe Biden used to take the train to work.
Good guys have nothing to fear

10 Likes

Advice to White House: firing Pruitt today could be a nice distraction from Drugged Baby Jails. Hint, hint.

6 Likes

Maybe like Manafort he took money from the Russians
Now those guys mean business
Shot to the back? Fall out a 4th story window? Get a polonium cocktail with your lunch?
I’d be afraid too

4 Likes

I’m afraid there’s only one solution - eliminate Social Security benefits for latinos and blacks.

3 Likes

If only there was a need for all that security.

2 Likes

What the hell is a tactical polo? Does it have a skull and crossbones instead of that stupid alligator?

2 Likes

Googled it - mostly sold by companies with “tactical” or “patriot” in the name. Just an expensive polo type shirt. Guessing sort of a niche thing for preppers and/or oath-keeper/militia types.

Example: https://tacticalgear.com/tactical-polos

And we are footing the bill for his fetishes.

3 Likes

sheesh.

1 Like

But…but…Claire McCaskill spent $200 flying her plane!
Oh, the motherfucking humanity!!!

4 Likes

He’s real good at cipherin’, I hears! Especially when he does it with Ellie Mae’s critters around.

The origins of the name “Pruitt” include “swamp, swampy, swampiest and dickhead.”

1 Like

WTF are “tactical pants”? Do they fit over magic underwear?

This dirtbag freak is a grifter of epic proportions.

3 Likes