Discussion: Protester Disrupts Rally To Heckle Trump: 'You're Putin's B*tch!' (VIDEO)

3 Likes

Trump’s manly. dagnabbit. He holds his own ankles in the air. He’s Pootie-Poot’s power bottom.

11 Likes

Babababahahahhahaha…Good one

5 Likes

I guess the RNC folks are starting the meeting early.

22 Likes

That’s all.

5 Likes

26 Likes

Benedict Donald doesn’t have the body strength to hold anything up in the air except those tiny fingers.

I’m guessing there’s a complex rope and pulley system involved. Velvet ropes and gold-plated pulleys.

9 Likes

Walter, in Big Lebowski: “I think he’s crackin’.”

3 Likes

More than a full minute of excited yelling from the crowd in response to that one. The mob just loves when they get to show how STRONG they are in ejecting an outsider from their KKK rally.

What interests me though is Trump’s current docile approach. He’s resignedly talking about losing, he’s dropped the talk of rigged elections, he attempted (in a typically nonsensical way) to walk back his Obama as ISIS founder comment. But we’ve seen these periods of relative calm before. And they are always followed by even more wild outbursts. How long do you think before we see the next one?

16 Likes

Or was it "BIATCH !! ?

3 Likes

Maybe he’s been shot with a tranquilizer dart.

3 Likes

18 Likes

Finally, a sane person at a Drumpf Rally!

11 Likes

The Lion King moment:
http://img.wonkette.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Trump-putin-image.jpg

30 Likes

Approximately one Trump Unit.

18 Likes

The maths are not my strong point, thats .03 Friedman Units?

7 Likes

Well, if the shoe fits…

2 Likes

His hair is quite blonde today. Unless there was a lighting issue, I think a lot of grey has been showing in other recent appearances.
Diminishing attention to personal hygiene and grooming can be a sign of you know what. I’m just saying. I’m not saying it’s true—I’m just saying.

4 Likes

Or How Archie Bunker described BTUs. “British Thermial Units. We got those in Lend-Lease.”

2 Likes

Putin and Lavrov are far superior as leaders and politicians compared to anyone in Obama’s administration, or any recent (since Eisenhower) administration for that matter. We have no leader in this country, only bankers / MIC / energy industry slime to whom Obama sold out, along with Kerry. Vote for Putin for President of the USA. I will.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available