Discussion: Promising Chinese Jobs, Trump Commits To Backing Off Iran Sanctions Violator ZTE

2 Likes

There’s sanctions and then there’s sanctions. Amirite?

Grease his palm and all things are negotiable.

67 Likes

Save jobs in China? Did I miss something during the campaign??

80 Likes

"Make China Great Again!"

Even with Trump publicly calling for the protection of Chinese jobs, the red-state suckers still won’t get it…

76 Likes

Now when are we going after Dick Cheney for violating Iran and Iraq sanctions? Is IOKIYAR the way of things all over the globe?

13 Likes

This contradicts about 85 percent of everything he’s said since he came down that escalator. A company that evaded sanctions on North Korea and Iran, a Chinese manufacturing company, now has to be rescued. I could see a legitimate president negotiating with a trading partner because of the hardship involved, but with Trump, fuck it, the fix is in and we all know it. We may not know what the scam is until we have at least one branch of Congress on it, but it’s something super-super dirty.

74 Likes

Just what we’ve come to expect from the Trump administration. Full consistency across all policy areas…

18 Likes

Trump is starting to see that everything is connected and that sanctions and tariffs against Chinese companies hurt the American companies that sell to them. Or he is just corrupt and stupid.

13 Likes

So if I have this right, we’re going to punish European companies (our allies) if they violate our illegal Iran sanctions, but help out a Chinese company that actually has violated legitimate sanctions and has been spying on us?

I can only hope the Don Donald got a very nice payoff.

44 Likes

Thank You Donnie for writing the Dems campaign commercials for them!! Nancy will be sure to give you a bigly hug after she takes the speakership from Pauline Dumbnuts

29 Likes

Those Trump voters/suckers are going to have a tough time dealing with this one. Blame it on the Parkland victims perhaps? Guns, abusing the memory of Jesus and breaking up immigrant families are the answer to all their fears. Love how Kelly says The Trump Faithful will gladly adopt all unwanted children and treat them like their own. Abuse them like their own perhaps?

25 Likes

China and Russia were signatories to the Iran nuke deal. Bolton did not say that the US was going to sanction them for not going along with Trump’s pull out from the deal just our closest allies.

27 Likes

I know they claim it is anatomically impossible to stick your head up your ass but Trump has proven the experts wrong again.

20 Likes

Any Dem candidate who does NOT find a way to use this for the midterms isn’t worth his or her salt. Looking at you candidates in the Red States. Trump is selling out his base.

25 Likes

The question “Is Trump learning about the world’s complexity or is he running a scam?” is a question that answers itself.

42 Likes

“I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot American jobs – and I still wouldn’t lose voters."

49 Likes

Authoritarian countries have no compunction about bribing Trump -that’s the very language they speak- whereas our allies are caged by niceties such as rule of law and anti-corruption regulations. What a frickin disaster.

42 Likes

No compunction, and no worries about the authorities, so to speak. No SEC in China, no SDNY, no WaPo, no Muellers, no Avenattis.

28 Likes

I have the feeling that AT&T, Korea Aerospace and Novartis, where giving money to the wrong guy. Next time they should try Ivanka, Don Jr. or Erik, and forget it it wont be six figures, more like high seven or eight.

6 Likes

[quote=“mattinpa, post:6, topic:72150”]
We may not know what the scam is
[/quote]Trump wants to set up a system where all corporations come to him for permission to do business with the U.S.

26 Likes