Discussion: President's Doctor: Trump Asked For Cognitive Exam, Did 'Exceedingly Well'

1st inkblot — " Russia "

2nd inkblot — " Robert Mueller "

3rd inkblot — " uh … it’s not collusion … believe me "

Can someone check the good doctors bank accounts to see how much Donnie slipped him to give the good news?

I think so. Playing golf and all the compliments was to soften up Trump for a DACA bill. But unfortunately for Graham, John Kelly and Stephen Miller got to Trump.

Again I must say, this is utter bullshit. This is a cop writing you up for 69 instead of 75 just to save you from the full fine. Trump is 250 if he’s a pound. Here is a picture of 6’3" 230-lb MLB pitcher Matt Cain next to President “one pound shy of obese”. Compare and contrast.

And you have not included the possibility that the pic of Donald’s ass has been photoshopped ? Quite many of the unflattering pictures you see with Donald (“the skidmark” comes to mind) are probably fake. Another thing is that he probably wears a bulletproof vest these days, that must make him more rotund ?

I doubt the doctors assesment, too (and his BP is probably with medicine, it would probably be worse, if he wasn’t medicated).

Regarding sleep, at least here in DK it is/was ‘folk’ wisdom, that elderly people required less sleep than younger people. It migh have changed.

The cognitive exam does not evaluate his IQ, which I think is median…

“It took significantly longer to complete but the President did exceedingly well on it,” Jackson said.

Significantly longer? How much longer?

That’s a question I’d be asking.

1 Like

It’s also the test he requested. Perhaps he practiced first?

yes, i believe he’s not clinically nuts. But his personality is absolutely unfit for the presidency…

1 Like

So Trump is just evil - not crazy? Time to stop coddling.

1 Like

Ya got me! It was the disguise…

1 Like

Why did Don King go to Mar-a-Lago? Why did Ben Carson take a Cabinet job?

However not well enough to work up the fake news awards yet…oh wait, here they are

And even fakier Trophies Trump has won

As a standardized patient I take this exam eight to ten times a day for two days each year.

The difference is that I have to fail certain parts. Believe me, it is more difficult to fail this test than it is to pass it.

It’s also ridiculously easy to memorize the answers.

If anyone takes longer than 10 minutes to complete this test then it doesn’t matter what they score, they failed the test and should be referred for further tests.

Anyone administering the test who allows the patient to take more than 10 minutes is not administering it properly, which negates the results.

Think about it. Look at the exam. With almost all the questions, you either know the answer or you don’t and having extra time won’t change that, without coaching, that is. At the end, the examiner is allowed to give clues for the four words, but the patient gets no credit. Perhaps this inexperinced doctor misinterpreted the instructions and gave clues all along.

I want to see the results of dt’s MMPI.

Pretty damn funny

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/brit-hume-trump-penis_us_5a5ee14ce4b00a7f171ba1dd?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

1 Like

1 Like

This is true. We see it play out all the time. Whoever speaks to him last gets to make the lasting decision.

What’s on display at all times but especially in times of tragedy is his complete lack of empathy toward victims of violence, crime, hurricanes, etc. Don’t know if this makes him nuts or disturbed in a clinical sense, having a state of mind that can be examined and even diagnosed, but it makes him a president without a soul. What the country has always looked for is a CIC who can say I share your pain, I feel it and cry if necessary as President Obama did when he talked about the toddlers being killed in CT. PuPPet would say no more than “That’s too bad” if he were to be informed of an event like this, and go on to blame it on immigrants.

I’m a retired public educator and my Special Ed students used to do pretty good on that “exam” as well. Problem is it’s shallow and does NOT reveal a lot of very serious conditions. Trump needs a much more in-depth evaluation.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available