Discussion: President Of The United States Complains About Saturday Night Live, Again

Clearly this guy has got to get a life. He has too much time on his hands with the life he has, leading the US government

1 Like

Also Scarlett Johansson as Ivanka in Complicit

1 Like

" Should Federal Election Commission and/or FCC look into this?"

Naw guh do it. Wouldnā€™t be prudent.

The president does not have bodily functions in the way other humans do. His waste products cycle through his body and come out as speeches to rally rubes.

4 Likes

:joy:

O thatā€™s good!

1 Like

If thereā€™s a takeaway in his approval-disapproval ratings itā€™s that his base is small, maybe around 30% of voters, so too small to re-elect. No one gets re-elected with 41.4% approval (according to fivethirtyeight.com), and itā€™s been as low as 39% about a month ago. Add to that the material the Democratic candidate will have at their disposal to lob at him.

4 Likes

Sounds like the President wants to bring back the Fairness Doctrine. Letā€™s ask the right-wing media how they feel about that.

3 Likes

Well good luck applying it to a comedy show.

As an infinitely better man and president than Trump could ever hope to be once said: ā€œIf you canā€™t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.ā€

2 Likes

I came across one of these tRump birth control devices at a Goodwill yesterday:

Well, we can just cut to the chase and put up a composting outhouse.

Rasmussen had him over 50% several months ago. I think he stopped looking after thatā€¦

Thin-skinned cry-baby. The way this works is, if a TV show and network can find sponsors for performers who will make fun of people who donā€™t like Republican President Donald Trump, you will see it on TV. The fact is, TV shows like that do NOT get sponsors because no one wants to see that on TV. In the market place of TV comedy, pro-Trump TV is a ā€œno saleā€. Except on Fox.

So many conservatives are whiners. Perhaps the foundation of conservatism is a feeling of petulant resentment towards the world; a world full of women and dark-skinned people and gays who want to share take away the white guyā€™s power!

Even when theyā€™re winning they whine and complain. As we used to say about conservatives when Bush2 was in power and starting wars: ā€œTheyā€™re sore winners.ā€

1 Like

White trash billionaires. ā€œI want me a gold-plated toilet!ā€ ā€œI wanna put my name on everything I own want people to think I own!ā€

1 Like

They say he couldnā€™t read and wouldnā€™t follow the script they gave him.

4 Likes

They only love the White Male part of the country.

1 Like

Well, they let him have a few crumbs back.

[quote=ā€œdarcy, post:20, topic:85687ā€]
I wonder how long his cellmate is going to last?
[/quote]Remember the scene when they think theyā€™ve rescued the lady on the ship in ā€œAliensā€?
Iā€™d imagine it would be like that

3 Likes

tRumpā€™s motto: ā€¦leave no grudge unturnedā€¦

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available