Discussion: President Of The United States Complains About Saturday Night Live, Again

[quote=“darcy, post:20, topic:85687”]
I wonder how long his cellmate is going to last?
[/quote]Remember the scene when they think they’ve rescued the lady on the ship in “Aliens”?
I’d imagine it would be like that

3 Likes

tRump’s motto: …leave no grudge unturned…

5 Likes

Lies! But he does have to sound out the words and it looks a little funny when his lips move.

Nightmares coming up-

It is my fervent hope that Graham has his ass handed to him in his senate race in 2020. You never know…South Carolina is unpredictable sometimes, notably Joe Cunningham (D) 1st district win in 2018. :musical_note: :trumpet: :notes: :tada:

1 Like

Actually, I’d bet the organized crime figures he worked with to get his hotels built did very well and I’m sure the Russian mobsters have no complaints about his usefulness in money laundering.
So you see it depends on who you talk to.

2 Likes

Ha! Ok, well maybe. But you better check on them, ETTD.

1 Like

tRumps supporters do not see others, those who are not like them, as human. I’m beginning to think this is beyond tribal, that it’s genetic in some way. They have some kind of wiring that causes them to feel fearful and threatened then spew hate at every turn. And of course, love a fake strong man who feeds into their loop of feeling weak and insecure.

Along those lines, I felt so ashamed when the NZ PM Jacinda Ardern said she would change the gun laws, just like that. America is so stupid.

3 Likes

Apparently he could not tell, despite the Christmas theme.

1 Like

Did he not realize last night was a rerun?

1 Like

Well, he’ll always have Faux News

1 Like

“Be strong & prosper, be weak & die.” It sort of sounds like a possible Romulan version of the Vulcan salutation: “Live long and prosper.” Then Vulcans splay their last two fingers. Maybe the Romulans only hold one finger to their salutation.

Approval Rating 52%

In what universe? Even Rasmussen can’t manufacture numbers like that.

1 Like

1 Like

The president of the United States of America is a snowflake sociopath so insecure and dumb that he tries to hide his obesity-by-choice behind a clownishly-long necktie.

Remarkable. The guy who deadpanned President Obama was on every week for 8 years, and Rump has already whined more about one show, than what a good President complains about any subject, his whole tenure. I swear I’ve never seen such a delicate flower.

In the Charleston district. Kind of a dark lavender in red SC.

1 Like
Dump: "Hard to believe I won and am winning. Approval Rating 52%, 93% with Republicans. Sorry!"

Sorriest thing I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

once a butt, always a butt…

I’ve heard a million reasons used to explain why Trumpholes back their hero despite the facts. However, nobody uses this one:

Trumpholes back their myrmidon out of pure revenge. Every single one I’ve spoken to believes four things with the fury of a fundamentalist Christian at a tent revival:

A. They believe no one has it harder than them. NO ONE.
B. They believe the federal government has done NOTHING for them, despite the evidence. (When you back them into the corner, as I have on occasion, they claim it’s about time, it’s their due and normally “It’s all for the ni(CLANG!).”
C. They believe the world just wants our money and just puts up with us.
D. And most importantly, “It’s time for all those people in government to be just as miserable as WE are.”

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available